Luigi’s Mansion Remake

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, a lot of you probably know that Nintendo is releasing a fully fledged remake of Luigi’s Mansion on the 3DS. It looks incredibly similar to how the original version played on the Nintendo GameCube, except with a few modern touches. For example, two people can now play through the entire single player mode together! Also, amiibo will be supported in this version as well. In this new 3DS remake, you can also try the new mode, titled “Gallery Battle Mode”, which allows you to refight previously battled bosses in a time trial manner. So, are any of you guys planning to get this remade version of an old classic?

Yea I’ll absolutely get it eventually. Never played the original. It’ll be fun and I can play dark moon after!

Looks like the graphics are worse

I played the original a few months back, and enjoyed it, so I was happy to see them showing off the new game in the Nintendo Direct! I don't think I'll be buying it, though; I already have the original, and I'm fine with that. I'm glad others who didn't play the original have a chance to play it now. It'll probably be a bit overpriced, though, considering the game isn't very long, but maybe they'll make up for that with new features.

Looks pretty cool! I havent ever played a single Luigis Mansion game but the game looks pretty fun imo. I probably won't get it though. :p

1096E41D-C60D-4BA4-8DE5-8DDAE7572FDA.jpeg

I really enjoyed how short the game was because you could play it from start to finish in one night. The entirety of Luigi's Mansion is one night, so it makes me feel more invested in the experience. I like how you could catch boos in the original game because it was really fun to try to find them and it made the game less boring and it made it more interesting along with catching the other ghosts. I don't know how similar the experience will be when you compare playing on a TV vs the 3DS's small screen, but I hope it turns out fun in its own way. Also I like how you can play 2 players Co-Op multiplayer with a friend that’s nearby in this new remake it’s going to be really helpful for new players that haven’t played the game but there’s one small problem if you don’t have the game you won’t be able to play the game with your friend in game and you’re only going to play by catching previous hunted ghosts so there would be a big difference when you and a friend have the game and when when 1 person has it and the other one doesn’t have it. Overall I’m looking forward to this game because I’ve been waiting a long time to be able to play it since it was only available for the GameCube because it’s really expensive to buy and at first I thought this game was going to be released for the Nintendo Switch ,but then I heard it was going to be released for the 3ds and I was happy either way. :):D

667E6694-1ED3-4C7D-AE1E-1B631DB498EA.jpeg

View attachment 18562

I really enjoyed how short the game was because you could play it from start to finish in one night. The entirety of Luigi's Mansion is one night, so it makes me feel more invested in the experience. I like how you could catch boos in the original game because it was really fun to try to find them and it made the game less boring and it made it more interesting along with catching the other ghosts. I don't know how similar the experience will be when you compare playing on a TV vs the 3DS's small screen, but I hope it turns out fun in its own way. Also I like how you can play 2 players Co-Op multiplayer with a friend that’s nearby in this new remake it’s going to be really helpful for new players that haven’t played the game but there’s one small problem if you don’t have the game you won’t be able to play the game with your friend in game and you’re only going to play by catching previous hunted ghosts so there would be a big difference when you and a friend have the game and when when 1 person has it and the other one doesn’t have it. Overall I’m looking forward to this game because I’ve been waiting a long time to be able to play it since it was only available for the GameCube because it’s really expensive to buy and at first I thought this game was going to be released for the Nintendo Switch ,but then I heard it was going to be released for the 3ds and I was happy either way. :):D

View attachment 18563
Oh really? You could complete the game in one night? Thats pretty short tbh

I mean, it’s about 7 hours long, so it’s possible. Not a great idea, though.

Depends on how good you are at puzzles. Once you know how to beat it though, it isn’t too long

Depends on how good you are at puzzles. Once you know how to beat it though, it isn’t too long
Yeah and if you are a beginner at these sort of it'd probably take a little while.

I'll be interested to see it in 3D. In fact, the game was originally designed to work in 3D on the Gamecube, so to see *that* version after all these years will be super cool.

The game was pretty easy on the gamecube and how there making it on 3ds only makes it much more easier

I've seen PBG play it on youtube for a bit and it seems that the online play is laggy but he said that the normal part of the game runs fine. From what I've seen it just kinda looks the same as the normal one. I don't think I will be getting it but I see how some people may like it and plan to get it. The one the made before the remake looks a bit better tho and seems to run with out issues.

Back