Luigi X castlevania

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
That castlevania smash trailer makes me want a luigi game that is scarier. Maybe even with luigi gaining more effective skills to defeat enemies other than just ghosts. Maybe a polter-lance? The fire and ice spray from the first game would fit well in a more action based luigi game.

Reactions: AricAttack
That castlevania smash trailer makes me want a luigi game that is scarier. Maybe even with luigi gaining more effective skills to defeat enemies other than just ghosts. Maybe a polter-lance? The fire and ice spray from the first game would fit well in a more action based luigi game.
Luigi's mansion could become a full horror game :eek: really unlikely sadly but would be really cool if it ever happened! :D

that looks impossible, if the games were to be scarier , the rating would go up, and nintendo wouldnt want that for a luigi game

also i dont think it would be liked by most people

Guess the closest thing we get to that is Luigi's Classic Mode in Ultimate. I don't think cartoon characters really fit in the horror genre ya' know? I'd rather just play a horror or Castlevania game than to look at Luigi do it. He just doesn't scream hardcore unless it's a platformer.

Back