Luigi's Castle Calamity

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

I feel sorry for Luigi, he's bad lucky and Mario is not a good big brother... Poor Luigi

That was an old meme on Newgrounds... born from a collab :D

I feel sorry for Luigi, he's bad lucky and Mario is not a good big brother... Poor Luigi
People just like making fun of Luigi in general when it comes to Mario stuff. Doesn't help when Nintendo joins in and makes him all cowardly and all in the M&L RPG games

There are some others with mario and toad, but this seem to be the best.

Reactions: Reece
People just like making fun of Luigi in general when it comes to Mario stuff. Doesn't help when Nintendo joins in and makes him all cowardly and all in the M&L RPG games
Well I feel sorry for Luigi, the lonely green man, well Nintendo looks like they care for him but does it in a bad way, I liked that they dedicated an entire year for Luigi.

Well I feel sorry for Luigi, the lonely green man, well Nintendo looks like they care for him but does it in a bad way, I liked that they dedicated an entire year for Luigi.
Yeah, the year of Luigi idea was neat. But it doesn't really change how they treat him in the games he's in :p

Yeah, the year of Luigi idea was neat. But it doesn't really change how they treat him in the games he's in :p
True, but at least they payed homage to him...

True, but at least they payed homage to him...
Yeah, at the very least they did do that. I mean, I guess it could have been a lot worse for poor Luigi :p

Well, you want to see more calamity videos? :p

Well, you want to see more calamity videos? :p
Yes. I do wanna see more calamity videos :)

Back