Luigi's Mansion 3 Did you catch Morty?

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
For you people that have played the game, did you catch Morty the floor 8 boss? The game gives you an option to catch him but you don't have to. You don't need to fight him because he gives you the floor 9 button after you take part in his film.

I caught Morty so I was wandering what would happen if you didn't or if you waited later in the game or something. Could there be a special cutscene or a future boss fight?

Yeah, I caught him too. Apparently, if you wait a while, he produces a special film that you can watch. But on my first playthrough of the game, I did not know that.

I waited before the end of the game to catch him and he finishes his movie and it's a really cool cutscene of you fighting the boss

For you people that have played the game, did you catch Morty the floor 8 boss? The game gives you an option to catch him but you don't have to. You don't need to fight him because he gives you the floor 9 button after you take part in his film.

I caught Morty so I was wandering what would happen if you didn't or if you waited later in the game or something. Could there be a special cutscene or a future boss fight?
I definitely DID NOT at first. When he said he was making a movie, I walked in the room and just watched him. I had my doubts though, and I was like: What if it's just an animation, and he doesn't even finish making the movie? But I pulled through. I just went out to eat some buttered toast (lots and LOTS actually), then I washed my hands. And when I came back, and he said he was done with the movie. I watched it, and it was SPECTACULAR. The guy is really talented imo, and should be featured in many more games. After watching it, I captured him immediately.

Back