Luigi's Mansion 3

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Can't believe no one started a thread for this game yet.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is set for an October 31st release. Perfect day for it I guess because it's Halloween.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch Trailer - Nintendo E3 2019

From the videos I saw, it looks really really good. I just was never really into the series so I might pass on getting it. I think there were gaming events that let you demo the game too. I hope the eShop gets a demo too so people who are unable to attend such events can get a taste before they buy.

What do you guys/gals think about Luigi’s Mansion 3 so far?

Reactions: 28142 and Samster
I doubt that we’ll see a demo for this game.

But geez, finally a game worth playing. Time to find my Switch and finally play it seriously for a little while.

Played it at insomnia, was so much fun. Controls were smooth, secrets were nicely hidden with good solves to it, ghosts felt good to fight against, and the animations for Luigi (now this is just coming from my game dev side) have continued to be absolutely fantastic.

This is a good video explaining why I feel the animations for Luigi are just fantastic:

Seriously though, this I feel like was more fun than 2, it's certainly gone back to the original feeling, with just a bit of a more modern spin onto it. I will be 100% trying to get this game when I can. Screw it if I still have broken joycons by then, I'll still play it lol.

Looks great but if I wanted to get into the series some more I'd try Dark Moon. Nothing bad with this one, just I feel that if I played them in order it would explain more. Especially with Polterpup in the game for some reason. Speaking of which think Dark Moon will go on sale?

Looks great but if I wanted to get into the series some more I'd try Dark Moon. Nothing bad with this one, just I feel that if I played them in order it would explain more. Especially with Polterpup in the game for some reason. Speaking of which think Dark Moon will go on sale?
It’s already a Nintendo Select for $19.99, so I doubt it.

Reactions: 28142
The game comes out this month! I can't wait for it to drop, not only for the main mode but also for the return of Scarescraper! I had so much fun with it in Dark Moon and I can't wait for its return when (I'm hoping) the game has a larger audience/amount of people who own the game. Also Gooigi is in the game and I think thats a pretty good selling point on its own.

I'm really, really looking forward to this. I had always hoped that they'd come up with a Luigi's Mansion for the Switch. I enjoyed Luigi's Mansion on the GameCube and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on the 3DS. I'm going to wait and see if I get this game for Christmas (I've asked my hubby for this game). If not, then I'll go buy it myself.

The game is now out. Anyone playing it?

The game is now out. Anyone playing it?

I wish lol

Apparently, according to multiple people, it is the best LM game to date though.

Apparently, according to multiple people, it is the best LM game to date though.
I'm not surprised tbh.

Reactions: 28142
yeah its really good. do get if you have money

Reactions: Marc
Its a very great game, music and physics are easily the best part. The cutscenes are great too, but the music is dynamic to each floor, with 17 different tracks just for one thing. Also literally just slamming ghosts into each other is epic. Its shorter than 2 by a little but way longer than 1 so I'd say its a decent length.

We got it on release. My 7 year old has completed the story after around 17 hours of play on 2 player coop with dad playing as Goooigi. They really enjoyed it. Husband said there are parts that would be very tricky without co-op mode. I like that it saves regularly, as in dark moon you could only save in certain points so we didn't get very far.

Back