Luigi's Mansion and the possability of coming to NX

• Thread starter Ninkid64
  • Start date
Ninkid64

Ninkid64

Nintendo Geek/YoKai Watch fan
Towns Folk
Luigi's Mansion is a good game. There's rumors of a third game coming to the NX. If this is true, what do you want to see from it?

If Luigi's Mansion 3 does become a thing, I think it's most likely gonna have amiibo support.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will obviously be more games for the NX :facepalm:

That said, we could, instead of a sequel, get the original game for VC. At this point, emulating a GCN should be a simple task for Nintendo.

Or better yet, a remastered remake <3

Hmm... This sounds like an interesting idea. If Luigi's Mansion 3 does become a thing, I hope that it includes the multiple mansion feature that made Dark Moon so much fun in my opinion. Amiibo support, sounds interesting as well. Perhaps the luigi amiibo would unlock, say, a brighter flashlight?

I really want to see dark moon elements, amiibo, multiplayer in the main story and I want it to be longer!

If that happens to be true, I am buying it no doubt! I am really attached to the Luigi formula since it was announced for the nintendo gamecube. Unfortunately, by that time I was not able to get that console nor the game, but time gave me the choice of getting one and finally play the game. When I noticed that a sequel was coming to the nintendo 3ds, it immediately made a 3ds console a must buy for me. So, if a new Luigi game is coming, I will buy it for sure!

I think there are things we can take from both games and combine them to make it a longer game.

From the first game, bring back saving toads, scary-scary ghosts (as opposed to Dark Moon's scary-funny ghosts), and multiple boss ghosts, along with rankings based off life preserved when the ghost was captured.

From Dark Moon, we can have multiple mansions and the length of the game. Darklight and flashing ghosts was a creative twist, too.

Either way, if a new LM comes out, the switch will be taunting me more to get it.

Back