Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon price slash for Halloween?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you think that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon should get a price slash for Halloween? I know that Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D are now discounted on the eShop.

What do you think? Do you think we'll see a price cut for Halloween or not?

Do you think that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon should get a price slash for Halloween? I know that Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D are now discounted on the eShop.

What do you think? Do you think we'll see a price cut for Halloween or not?

I don't think there will be. I mean, they made this week like the Halloween one (you can see the new design)...
I think it will be on sale next year.

I like sales so I am hoping for it to be on a price cut, even though I won't be buying it (no 3ds as yet), but Halloween's close to finishing, you think by now they would have price slash it already.

I like sales so I am hoping for it to be on a price cut, even though I won't be buying it (no 3ds as yet), but Halloween's close to finishing, you think by now they would have price slash it already.
Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D are 10 bucks each.
So you can buy two full games at 20 bucks.

If you want Nintendo Coins, with those 20 bucks you're getting 90 Club Nintendo Coins.

Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D are 10 bucks each.
So you can buy two full games at 20 bucks.

If you want Nintendo Coins, with those 20 bucks you're getting 90 Club Nintendo Coins.
That sounds like a great deal actually, so when you do download games from eShop there is a possibility of you getting Club Nintendo coins, I never knew that. Awesome

It would have been cool if it got a price cut for Halloween, but the game was almost just recently released, so I doubt Nintendo would do that. Maybe next year they will give it a price cut for Halloween.

It would have been cool if it got a price cut for Halloween, but the game was almost just recently released, so I doubt Nintendo would do that. Maybe next year they will give it a price cut for Halloween.

Well, yeah, it would be a better marketing doing that next year.

Well, yeah, it would be a better marketing doing that next year.
It would also increase some sales for the game and Nintendo can make even more money off of it. :D

Reactions: Reece
It would also increase some sales for the game and Nintendo can make even more money off of it. :D

But I heard they will release the game for Wii U too, maybe that can be the real reason.

But I heard they will release the game for Wii U too, maybe that can be the real reason.
I think Luigi's Mansion would be pretty fun for the Nintendo Wii U :)

It's not confirmed, it's a rumor. But it would be pretty cool if the game got an HD remake, that's for sure! :D

Reactions: Marc
It's not confirmed, it's a rumor. But it would be pretty cool if the game got an HD remake, that's for sure! :D
Yup, that in HD would be a great experience :)

Back