Luigi's Mansion (GC) was 3DS test subject.

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
Anyone hear of this before? Well the scoop is, that when Nintendo was in the making of the 3DS, Luigi's Mansion (GameCube version) was the game they first used to test out the new 3D feature! So that would mean, somewhere out there is a Luigi's mansion GameCube game for the 3DS! Wish I could get my hands on that!

Thoughts?

Anyone hear of this before? Well the scoop is, that when Nintendo was in the making of the 3DS, Luigi's Mansion (GameCube version) was the game they first used to test out the new 3D feature! So that would mean, somewhere out there is a Luigi's mansion GameCube game for the 3DS! Wish I could get my hands on that!

Thoughts?

Probably somewhere in a box at Nintendo.
I hope that they'll port a lot of GameCube games to the 3DS, though (and maybe they could port some way the Zelda Collector's Disk to the 3DS [< Statistically, chances are near zero, now dreaming]), because it had a really huge library of great games (no matter if it was 3D or 2D).

If true, then Luigi's Mansion must be the test for everything! Because...

Luigi's Mansion (1, not 2) on the Gamecube was originally a technical demo to show off what the Gamecube was capable of running, and was later made into Luigi's Mansion.

(Luigi's Mansion is around 5:10)

So long story short, it was originally just a test to show what the Gamecube could run, and Nintendo later on decided to make it into a full game, Luigi's Mansion.

If true, then Luigi's Mansion must be the test for everything! Because...

Luigi's Mansion (1, not 2) on the Gamecube was originally a technical demo to show off what the Gamecube was capable of running, and was later made into Luigi's Mansion.

(Luigi's Mansion is around 5:10)

So long story short, it was originally just a test to show what the Gamecube could run, and Nintendo later on decided to make it into a full game, Luigi's Mansion.
Thats so funny! I read about Luigi's mansion being the test for the 3d feature in a magazine called Nintendo force (Nintendo's new official magazine) and it is very reliable! Its pretty funny actually how all Luigi's mansion is just a test demo :p

Thats so funny! I read about Luigi's mansion being the test for the 3d feature in a magazine called Nintendo force (Nintendo's new official magazine) and it is very reliable! Its pretty funny actually how all Luigi's mansion is just a test demo :p

1. Which issue?
2. It is NOT Nintendo's magazine, it was a magazine created by fans after Nintendo Power ended.
3. I LOVE NF

1. Which issue?
2. It is NOT Nintendo's magazine, it was a magazine created by fans after Nintendo Power ended.
3. I LOVE NF
Not sure what issue you speak of... And secondly yea sadly I realize that, but its the closest thing to Nintendo's old Nintendo power. And I love it too! Its just like the old power magazines :")

So it seems luigi is the laboratory mouse of Nintendo? Anyway, that'll be it, I want to see a Luigi's mansion sequel on the wii u. I know what you may be thinking and I know it is something really unprobable but what can I do, just let me dream about it hahah

Back