Luigi's Mansion?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Luigi's Mansion....are any of you a big fan? Regardless if it's for the GameCube or the 3DS, do you like the Luigi Mansion games? Why or why not?

Honestly, I love Luigi's Mansion (both games). I like the fact that they gave Luigi his own game so that he is out of Mario's spotlight. I also like the fact that they did something different with the story lines when they made this game. I thought it was unique when compared to previous Mario games.

i like the idea i have not played any of the games though, i want the 3ds version and i think that it will be a lot better then the game cube so i am not going to get that one at all.

I have both and I enjoy both. But if you do decide to get one, the one for the 3DS would be the way to go because then you can take it on the go and not have to be tied down to just one spot.

I remember having nightmares about this game, when I was at least 6-8 years old i used to play this game A lot then I was at the halfway point where you are in the garden with Mario's letter and that was it, I never played the damn game again. It was because of me being afraid of the dark and playing this game in the dark setting of the game that I would get scared and not play it anymore just because I was afraid to see what was behind a corner. But nontheless, from the times I remember playing it, I remember that it was a fun game
Despite it scaring the living crap outa me! But I played the 3ds sequel and it is real fun, whether it be the changes to the game mechanics or the engine, it still holds a spot in my heart as one of the first few games I got when I had the GameCube.

I like the original, but I love the sequel (though haven't completed it because I'm missing some boss ghosts). The second just had so much charm, I liked how the change in ghost designs didn't actually detract from the spooky theme of the game and the music was fairly good.

I never actually bought any of the games, but I played my friend's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I think it's a solid game in its own right. The story is charming and fun, but the multiplayer is what really shines. Being able to play with others going on ghost hunts is quite a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone looking for a solid experience with the brother in green.

Back