Fantasy Life Lunares Coin Guide - Fantasy Life

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hi guys! This a guide on how to make Lunares Coins fast. Out of all the god quests so far, I've found that Tailor and Angler is the easiest. If you do not want to fight high level monsters, I recommend Angler God quest. The tailor quest requires a silver boss to be taken down to get the material, but is more time conservative in the end.

Oh yeah! Here's a useful website of where you can find materials.
http://reveriaexplorer.com/

Tailor Method

Requirements

• God Tailor
  • Good needle
  • ability to kill silver level boss
  • House in Terra Nimbus
  • a lot of starry thread (buy at Plushling Camp general goods seller)
  • Stats:
  • 100 Dexterity, 100 Intelligence, 100 focus

This quest is basically repeating the same things over and over again. It takes longer but I feel like it's better .

The steps are ...
  1. Go to boss (East Terra Nimbus, South from house)
  2. Gather flower buttons
  3. Kill boss, grab material (No Bounty!! :D)
  4. Teleport home and repeat

But wait! You're not done! Once you've farmed enough pastel cottons and flower buttons head to crafting area. This is the boring part. Start crafting Plushy Cottages. Once you crafted enough you'll be able to finish it in auto mode! Yay! You can now watch TV while making Lunares coins now! I like this method, because once I'm done farming the boss, I'll just watch TV or something and let it run in auto mode. Clicking every few seconds to remake the item.

Angler Method

Requirements

• God Carpenter
  • God Angler
  • Divine Quality Star fishing rod with Otherworldy fin enhancement(made as god carpenter)
  • Buccaneer set --Port Puerto Statue (Silver and gold coins) * not required
  • Stats:
  • 100 focus, 100 Intelligence, 100 Dexterity (Max out focus first, then put remaining points into others)
  • Port Puerto Home
Steps:

1. Go to Deepsea Cave and Catch fish
  2. Keep bounty in safe place
  3. Go home (Port Puerto)
  4. Get out of house , run all the way left to sailboat.
  5. Run to plane, and teleport to Deepsea Cave.
  6. Keep repeating until you have 3 bounties
  7. Turn in bounties
  8. Repeat
This one is fast, but most time is spent running around respawning the fish so I get bored. Either method works, but I THINK this one is faster! If we could carry 5 bounties or something, maybe i'd like it, but some people prefer it so choose what you want more.

HAPPY LUNARES COIN HUNTING!

Reactions: Marc
the boss fish will respawn after 2 map changes just like any other fish. you can cut the respawn time in half by leaving the cave and going to the beach house near the swordfish which is also a nice safe place to leave the bounties. and don't forget that having people with you gives you multiple rewards from any bounty you turn in! so while one of you works on that creator boss, 2 of your friends can farm lunares coin items in your own world. just don't go fighting over who gets the fish ;)

Reactions: 3823
I'm a bit lost, i thought only Pam's requests gave Lunares Coins O.O

pam's requests give silver coins which can be traded for a 4:1 to get gold. each Life has a God quest you can complete for 3 coins the first time, and 1 every time after that. each time you do pam's request without breaking the chain you get 1 more silver coin for it up to 5 where it stays. you can build those up really fast by just doing em whenever the next day comes while you do other stuff. break the chain and it'll go down. not sure if it just goes down by one or completely resets cuz i've never denied her any item. some Lives i mastered just so i could get her the item she needed.

Back