Offering LV. 100 Dialga or Palkia Pokemon + Gold Bottle Cap

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, yep. You probably already read the title of this. But first, a few notes.

- You will receive Dialga if you own Pokemon Moon or Ultra Moon, and you will receive Palkia if you own Pokemon Sun or Ultra Sun
- You will not receive the Gold Bottle Cap unless you own the Ultra version of Sun or Moon
- If you own the original version of Sun or Moon, your Pokemon will only be LV. 60, not LV. 100

I believe that's it. I'd like to have at least 85 pc or more for the code. Also, if you are getting the code for an Ultra version of the game, it will be 45 pc extra for the Gold Bottle Cap. I only have one million one code available, so act fast. If you have no clue what the heck this even is, I have included a picture of the front of the code below in a spoiler. Well, I believe that's it. Happy buying!

Pokemon Promo Image.png

Last edited:
85pc for cards you can get for free at GameStop (EBgames in Canada) is a little pricey IMO. I sold Marshadow cards for 20pc and those sold at a reasonable rate.

But, you can't get these anymore, as the promotion ended two days ago. So now, they're hard to find.

But, you can't get these anymore, as the promotion ended two days ago. So now, they're hard to find.
Fair enough

Reactions: Samster
EDIT: Only one code left! Act fast!

Back