Majora’s Mask 3DS Accidentally Leaked By Target?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Nintendonews.com says:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3DS is one of the most anticipated titles in the Zeldaseries that fans want to experience on Nintendo’s current handheld system. Originally released on the N64 (Nintendo 64) in 2000, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask is the popular sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time — also released on the N64, but two years prior in 1998.

But will Zelda fans see Majora’s Mask 3DS hit retailer shelving and the Nintendo eShop some time in the near future? According to a Canadian Target employee, labels have already been printed for the game and slapped onto display shelving under the title The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3DS — complete with a functional inventory bar code and placeholder information for the price and release date.

Key Nintendo developer Takashi Tezuka recently revealed that he would personally like to be able to enjoy a Majora’s Mask 3DS remake. One month ago today, Grezzo, the developer who worked on Ocarina of Time 3D for Nintendo 3DS, recently posted two job listings for the development of a “Legend” title. And within the past two weeks, Shigeru Miyamoto even revealed that Nintendo still has unannounced 3DS projects in the worksfor the Zelda series.

It doesn’t take a puzzle-solving, green garb-wearing, ruby-collecting Hylian kiddo to figure out that The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3DS is on the way. The question is, when will the moon rise to reveal the beauty?

Check out these Target images below. Click on each one for a full view.
majoras_mask_3ds_target_1.jpg

majoras_mask_3ds_target_2.jpg
What do you guys think? Is this game going to be avilable for pre-orders? Let me know in the replies below.

Reactions: ErixSan
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
> hype hype hype hype <

Edit: I checked the thread, that's pretty old (July 2014)...
So it's Fake (you know, E3 and those fake leaks)

Last edited:
Reactions: 532
Look on the date on second photo. 20141231 - it's a little bit strange, so i think it's only joke from store employees

It's fake :/ I looked into it and the codes are apparently wrong for target stores and such! Nintendo is still probably going to announce it soon, considering all the leaks!

Nintendo is still probably going to announce it soon, considering all the leaks!
I hope so. Just completed Ocarina of Time, and it was the first time I played Zelda game, so I can't wait for remake

I hope so. Just completed Ocarina of Time, and it was the first time I played Zelda game, so I can't wait for remake
Majoras mask isn't quite as good as ocarina of time to me. Its just too much pressure that the moon is going to fall on you in 3 days and it times you (I'm playing it as I say this actually :p)

Its probably not real but I hope it Is I would love to play majoras mask on 3ds

Gosh if this turned out to be true I would totally buy the game. I tried to play virtual console on the wii but I'm not really much of a console gamer. I'm much more in my element with my handhelds. That was how I finished ocarina of time for the first time and now I have all of the classics downloaded on my 3DS. There's no doubt in my mind that I would get Majora's Mask if it were to come out for the 3DS.

YES(RANDOM PICTURE INCOMING!)pokemon_comic__god_complex_by_purplemagechan-d7d4ilr.png

Reactions: 532
I got fed up with my crappy classic controller for wii after ocarina of time so I never played majoras mask. I've been waiting for the 3ds port so I can finally have a reason to play it.

I see. The Classic Controller I have for my Wii (Classic Controller Pro) Is one of the most comfiest controllers I've ever used, the 1st being the GameCube controller. I am also surely looking forward to buying this game, IF it comes out for the 3DS (Which it will probably come out for the New 3DS instead)

Back