• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeGameKid

AnimeGameKid

Time to Split!
Towns Folk
I have a $40 gift card for GameStop that I got for Christmas and I want to know what's the best 3DS Zelda to use it on.
And no, not Ocarina of Time 3D because I already own it.

A li'l premise: I haven't played Triforce Heroes yet.
But, considering the gameplay videos and some friends' opinions about game, I personally think that Majora is far better.
However, consider this: do you prefere a more serious game or a lighthearted one? Full-3D game world or a top-down perspective? Single or multiplayer?
If you enjoyed Ocarina, go for Majora's Mask, if not, Triforce Heroes. M'sM plays in a really similar way to OoT.
Personally, I'm skipping for now Triforce Heroes, for what I know and considering my own tastes, it's not worth its current price.

Reactions: 2071
Triforce Heroes-
Probably the one game for 3ds that takes advantage of the online play capability the most. Playing with other people is great, especially if they know what they're doing. I really enjoy this game, and I've had it for about 2 weeks now. You basically just solve puzzles and make costumes that help you solve them.

Majoras mask 3d- Amazing game, really enhances the original. Basically the same as the n64 version, but with better graphics. If you've never played the original or played OoT, then I don't recommend this game as it may start to be confusing. Honestly I've been dying to get this game because I've played the 64 and it's great.

Anyway, I know this is all you will be hearing when you get more replies, but it all depends on personal taste. I know from experience that you probably are leaning towards one game more thn the other, so just pick the one you are seeming to like more. . _.

I can't lie, I do troll quite often on Tri Force Heroes. If you get a kick out of ticking people off, Tri Force Heroes is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Triforce Heroes is heavily characterized to be a multi-player game, whilst Majora's Mask, single-player. I don't think that Triforce Heroes will be any fun in single-player so choose one based on your own preference. You might want to get TH if your friends have it, or you might enjoy playing with people online.

Well I have only played the demo of TriForce Heroes, and it was ok... I guess. It does take advantage of the online multiplayer, but other than that, it's just another Four Swords game. You can't even play well by yourself, since you need other people to make the game easier. It is more like a Friends only game since playing online with random people can result with trolls. I prefer Majora's Mask since it is a traditional Zelda game.

Well I have only played the demo of TriForce Heroes, and it was ok... I guess. It does take advantage of the online multiplayer, but other than that, it's just another Four Swords game. You can't even play well by yourself, since you need other people to make the game easier. It is more like a Friends only game since playing online with random people can result with trolls. I prefer Majora's Mask since it is a traditional Zelda game.
Online play for me rarely results in trolls. Idk, maybe just luck. Anways, yeah, a traditional zelda game is usually what I like to play.

I would suggest Triforce Heroes more.Sure, MM is the more traditional game but if you never played MM and don't want to use a guide on it you might get a little confused on SnowHead.But anyways, TH takes advantage of the online system and is like Four Swords except no purple link and has online multiplayer.I'm pretty sure Triforce Heroes has more areas than Four Swords and instead of Masks you have Costumes.TH is a good game to have friends with though because some people are trolls

I would definitely suggest Majora's mask 3D over Triforce Heroes for a few reasons. First off, MM has a significantly better story, side quests, and music compared to Triforce heroes. Second, the characters in MM are much more fleshed-out, with deeper motives and emotion behind their actions.

I can’t believe that this is actually a question. Absolutely go for Majora’s Mask 3D, as Triforce Heroes was a fun game, but if you don’t have real life friends to play it with, it gets boring so fast.

Majora’s Mask 3D is on a while different level than most Zelda games, too. It’s got a really challenging feel to it, and is one of the most engaging Zelda games I’ve ever played.

Only get triforce heroes if you have good internet or friends with the game otherwise get majora

I’d always go with Majora’s Mask. You definitely can’t go wrong there.

Granted. I’ve never played Triforce Heroes, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. It seems like a different kind of game than what I usually go for.

I have a $40 gift card for GameStop that I got for Christmas and I want to know what's the best 3DS Zelda to use it on.
And no, not Ocarina of Time 3D because I already own it.
A bit late, and you've probably already decided at this point, but I just wanted to say that I too have some interesting opinions. I'd say that depends on the experience you're looking for. 5 years ago me definitely said Triforce Heroes first and I have no regrets.

I already played Ocarina of Time beforehand multiple times, and I figured Majora's Mask was just more of the same. I wanted something different. Something unique, and Triforce Heroes gave me that. Because I have friends, and we get along well, we all had fun and no one did some trolling except for a few moments, but it was always fun. Interacting with your friends and spending time with them doing your favorite things is one of the best feelings ever. We really enjoyed doing stuff together and getting stuff done. Sure, it doesn't resemble the other Zelda games that much, and the single player is kinda boring imo, but the multilayer experience is very fantastic, and I recommend if you have at least 2 good friends.

Majora's Mask 3D is actually more of the same, as I predicted, but adds a unique twist to the gameplay. The clock. The clock is a game changer. I remember rushing to finish missions and dungeons before the clock runs out. Lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back