Majora's Mask vs Demise, Who's Better?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Let's get straight into this. There's demise, evil himself, and Majora's Mask, also very evil. But this is about in-game, fighting them normally. So none of that blue potion that gives infinite beam from fierce deity, or fierce deity himself. I personally think Majora is harder, because he has 3 phases instead of 2, and he is very difficulty in general.

Honestly I've never beaten majorss mask out of the two but I have beaten skyward sword. So I have seen video of fighting majora and it does look interesting. It's the final fight you get the final mask your all ready to go while in skyward sword you have to do a horde battle of a bunch of enemies than have the final ghriahim Battle than fight demise himself so I'd say there both good yeah bye

Yea you may be right. Demise is pretty strong but The Majora's Mask is probably stronger. His First phase is Simple it's just the mask floating. Then for its second phase he starts to grow a body and it makes him tougher. Then after you attack him a bunch more times he goes to his third phase. In his third phase he grows a head. It takes a while to beat him especially if you don't have a lot of hearts. But Majora's Mask is probably the hardest to beat.

Yeah, I would say that Majora’s Mask is harder to beat. I never really had any trouble with Demise, so I would say Majora's Mask (even though that was super easy too, lol)

Back