RMT / Team Help Making a VGC 2016 Team Without Legendaries

• Thread starter NovaBlade
  • Start date
NovaBlade

NovaBlade

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Do you think it's worth the effort to make a team for these rules without legendaries since everyone uses them? I've been trying out things on Pokemon Showdown, but I can't really get out of the 1000's ranks. I just don't think I'd be able to get the stats I need if I try to catch them in game, without a ton of time I don't have anyway. -_-

When you're up against Ubers, it's important to remember that they utilize brute force in battle, so to win you'd need to, too. That said, it's not impossible, you'd just have to utilize a lot of wall breaking strategies. It's also worth noting that at this point, all of your fights will have to be very strategic, and could make planning rather tedious, but still, winning is not impossible, you'd just have to consistently outplay your opponents.

Do you think it's worth the effort to make a team for these rules without legendaries since everyone uses them? I've been trying out things on Pokemon Showdown, but I can't really get out of the 1000's ranks. I just don't think I'd be able to get the stats I need if I try to catch them in game, without a ton of time I don't have anyway. -_-
Remember that legendaries in ingame have always at least 3IVs

I made a guide about catching legendaries with good IVs

http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/how-to-catch-5ivs-legendaries-faster-gen-3-4-5-6.29460/

And no, I doubt you can make a succesful team in VGC 2016 without legendaries

In singles... maybe, there is this guy that made an team for Ubers only using PU Pokémon
Doubles is ussualy less restrictive than singles in viable Pokémon... sadly, is not the case in VGC 2016

Thanks for the advice. Guess I'm gonna have to go for a legendary then. Now the question is which one(s). Thanks again.

Back