Making your own movie/tv show?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
would you like to have the opportunity to create your own movie/tv show? what would it be about? would you be creative with the characters/scenes/plot? would it loosely be based on an existing series to get some ideas?

I don't know...I already have tons of characters and coming up with plots is kind of hard for me. Honestly I think mine would be pure randomness until I can think of something for them to do, but then again having a show with nothing but randomness kinda leaves it open for anything to happen.:p

Reactions: Mikaya
I enjoy script writing quite a bit, so I'd say I'd like to make a TV series if given the opportunity. I've no idea what it'd be about though; I just know it'd be a series.

Movies are too limited with what they can do with the story. I know plenty of movies are coming in parts now but I wouldn't like doing that to the viewer.

Yea because I love writing stories and I made a movie it'll be scary or a mystery movie

That would be pretty cool. I would like to create an animated tv Series because I don't think I can cram all my ideas into a 2-3 hour long movie, and I like animated movies more than live action :p.

It would be nice if I could make a animated TV show with proper characters and plots.I actually designed a few characters as of now(one of them is a Mexican pirate leader of pirate thiefs),and I'm a kind of happy with what I'm coming up with. :D
As plot stories goes,I have almost no idea how I can manage them,but I would like for my show to be set on mystery/investigation and/or action plots,in which case I guess would work if I separated these types into different episodes,although it would be hard for me to handle,since I'm designing many characters based on different styles of personalities and appearances,but with a little bit of patience and thinking,I think I will be able to end up on satisfying results. :writing:

I would make an anime in which a boy finds a stray neko who's dying of hunger :cat:

And the Earth is at a stalemate in a war with the ALIENS *waves arms madly* \: D/

And after a while he realizes the neko is a little strange... a little too strong and quick to recover for a neko who was starving a few days ago.

Then his village gets attacked by the ALIENS *waves arms madly* and they're pew-pewing the village and burning down houses and getting closer and closer to his house and his parents are screaming and his baby siblings are praying and it looks as if the world is gonna end for him when the neko mews and runs out of the house. "Neko, no!" he screams, running after it, for he loves this little neko because he always wanted to keep a cat.

The neko is pawing and clawing at the ALIENS *waves arms madly* and they aren't even paying attention to it when all of a sudden the neko TRANSFORMS :eek: into a giant neko war machine with machine guns and rocket launchers and drives the aliens off.

The boy realizes that his neko is an escaped war weapon, and is arrested by (whatever his country's secret agency is) who arrest him for having 'stolen' (they know the neko, being a neko, escaped but don't want to admit it) their front line of defence against the ALIENS *waves arms madly*, but since the neko has become attached to him they have no choice but to take him in and have him as the neko's companion and guide because they have to keep the neko happy and healthy since it's their only chance to save the Earth from the ALIENS *waves arms madly* :D Then they have adventures and save the world in the end.

It would have Bullet For My Valentine's 'Raising Hell' as the opening song and Avenged Sevenfold's 'A Little Piece of Heaven' as the closing one.

Influences (all subconscious, I guess, I wasn't thinking about any of them when I came up with this idea):

• AC/DC's song 'War Machine'
  • Black Rock Shooter: The Game
  • Eragon? No way mate, this book sucked, no way I'd have that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4362
Back