Fates Male or Female avatar on your first run - Fire Emblem Fates

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You probably know by now that Fire Emblem Fates gives you the option to choose either a male or female avatar on your playthrough of the game. The real question is, which will you choose for your first run?

In Awakening, I chose a male avatar for my first run and I think I chose female for my lunatic run.

Since Fates will have same-sex marriages, some people may not be bothered by having their avatar marry a gender that's opposite to their real life gender because of all that lovey dovey conversations that take place >.<

I'm curious to know if you'll be playing as a single gender for your avatar for all your playthroughs or if you're going to use another gender.

I'll be using a male avatar for my first run in Conquest, as well as for my first run on Birthright and Revelations. I'll try to make him a lot similar to me and I'll be playing on Lunatic difficulty. For my second, third, and so on runs I might use a female avatar just to see how conversations and interactions between characters change.

Idk if I'm actually getting the game, but if I did then female all the way. Idk why I just like female designs of characters (like Corrin and Robin) more than the male design XD.

I'll be starting with the Male avatar :3 Then I'll be using the Female avatar in the case of replaying the game. Both of them look really awesome, though. Playing as only one avatar during all playthroughs is fine though :p

(Btw, you made a typo in the thread title >.>)

I'll start of each story with a male to represent me and do lunatic playthroughs with either or, I'll flip a coin xP

I always start with male because I am one but I feel like I like the female options more for this game.

I chose female for my first run c:

Male Kamui for my first runs of Birthright and Conquest, then Female Kamui for my 2nd run, just like I did with Awakening.

I went with female cause I like to put myself into the game and I can't really do that with a male lol. I do like the way the male looks tho. I wish they would have put a bit more hair styles and face choices into the game to give even more of a customize feel to the main character that you pick .

"Male of Female" wat Marcy.

Anyway, I do Male first, then Female, better to experience the game fully.

In awakening I chose female because of galeforce and I did the same for birthright before I found out that galeforce was for any gender now.

I went with female in Birthright for my first run. I'll probably do the same for Conquest and Revelations as well once I get to those games. I may pick the male for a second run through of the games just for fun. I had the thought of writing stories about the pairings I create in the game, and it might be fun to run through it all with a male. xD

I always start wit my own gender which is female. Then I get all support convos with the female avatar before moving onto the male. Even then I try to make the male look feminine XD. I have yet to pick male on fire emblem fates. Ill eventually do that.

Birthright: Female
Conquest: Male

I always choose female no matter what as I kinda knew before hand that *most* children have specific parents that are always their children e.g Selkie and Caeldori etc. as well as the fact that there are a lot of male children that can make Kana (or Morgan in awakening) absolutely amazing. For my Corrin I always marry a child character (no I'm not a lolicon) to get the best stats for Kana. No romance allowed only specifically bred super enhanced armed children.

male because im male
but now in conquest lunatic im playing with a female
the better stat choise is velocity as your best and luck as the worst because with enougth velocity you will make double damage and dodge more times, but you dont need so much luck unles you want to use certain skills, but that isnt my case

I always go for a male avatar because I am male myself. I don't care about seeing all the different support conversations. I just stick to my original gender.

Back