• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Looks like we'll be seeing a male Wii Fit Trainer in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, :eek:

zlCfzRK_83041KDIoc

Source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADbUgNpbkcaUQ

What are your thoughts?

Another more? I don't like the idea.

Seriously. I don't like the idea.

Another more? I don't like the idea.

Seriously. I don't like the idea.
Maybe they will serve as one character like Sheik/Zelda did. I guess it seems fair to people who likes to play with males :confused:

I'm guessing that male Wii Fit Trainer is an alternate costume for female Wii Fit Trainer.

I'm guessing that male Wii Fit Trainer is an alternate costume for female Wii Fit Trainer.

It can be a help character (like Waluigi, the dog from Nintendogs, Mac, Shadow, etc.)

It can be a help character (like Waluigi, the dog from Nintendogs, Mac, Shadow, etc.)
Yeah, I know. But him being an alternate costume for female Wii Fit Trainer is more likely than him being Assist Trophy.

Reactions: Reece
Yeah, I know. But him being an alternate costume for female Wii Fit Trainer is more likely than him being Assist Trophy.
I agree, I think he will be like a Zelda/Sheik character :)

Reactions: Onett
I agree, I think he will be like a Zelda/Sheik character :)
That would be pretty neat, actually!

Reactions: Reece
That would be pretty neat, actually!
Yup it will, maybe the Male Wii Fit trainer has different traits like he is maybe stronger but more slower than Female Wii Fit trainers.

It's ok only if it's alternate form (Zelda/Sheik), but if it's separate character it's recycled, horrible, wasting place for some other great character...

Reactions: Reece and Onett
That's just... Creepy.

What.

I'm just going to assume this is just an alternate skin, it wouldn't make any sense if they took up one of the spots on the roster with him.

What.

I'm just going to assume this is just an alternate skin, it wouldn't make any sense if they took up one of the spots on the roster with him.
I doubt that will be the case but if it is, then that sucks, its like practically having one character taking up two spots on the Super Smash roster

What.

An alternate model well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back