Maleficent (2014)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

"The untold story of the villain from "Sleeping Beauty" reveals the events that hardened Maleficent's heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora, only to later realize that the child may hold the key to peace in the land."

So to begin with Angelina Jolie acts as the protagonist of Maleficent, and she's an amazing actress, the movie is directed by Robert Stromberg who is known for his work in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007), The Hunger Games (2012) and Life of Pi (2012)
hr_maleficent_p.jpg

Any Kingdom Hearts fan would like to see the ruler of the heartless on the big screen?
This movie looks epic, I'm for sure going to see it! Let me know what you think?

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and BrianXcalibur
Yepppp... I've waited for it since the movie's first announcement :p
Would absolutely watch it when the movie came in town! :D

I saw it, it was amazing and this movie helped her become one of my favorite bad guys (girls?). Though I wonder if they up the story for her.

I didn't really bother to watch it. It got decent reviews but I feel like Disney has just run out of ideas so I'm not gonna watch any of the live action remakes like this one and the upcoming snow white live action remake

I watched Maleficient! It was amazing. Every part of the movie was interesting. Not one second did I get bored. I love how it shows how she became the evil person she was. It taught me a lesson - Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Back