Maniacal situation... :DDD

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I love to draw randomly on Swapdoodle, so when my bro told me My Nintendo's giving away lessons (Pen colors) for free! I immediately searched and saw... I don't gave enough Gold coins...

The unfree deal requires I buy at least one more $5 to $10 game, (But because of my account, It has to be $5...) so I decided for the convenient: Kirby Blowout Blast!!! :D

But after slight research I found it doesn't give you ANY coins(???) So now I need to choose something else within the price range, so what should I buy instead around $5?

I would love it if you have bought a game, and know how much you get for it in My Nintendo, so I'll know
I can buy a lesson from the site!

(And which one should I buy? I'm getting them for the new color, but I would like to learn how to draw characters accurately...)

It might not tell you on the eshop how many gold points you get, but it does tell you on the site (on the UK verison at least) Here's the Animal crossing page showing how many points you get:
KCY2VPj.png

Reactions: Kakea
This says the game gives 10 Gold points! I personally can't but wish I had these My Nintendo packs... T_T
and worst: I have 0,45€ while the smallest pack in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is 0,49€...
unknown.png

I forget what price Azure Striker Gunvolt was, but I love it. Totally worth it.

This says the game gives 10 Gold points! I personally can't but wish I had these My Nintendo packs... T_T
and worst: I have 0,45€ while the smallest pack in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is 0,49€...
unknown.png
It might not tell you on the eshop how many gold points you get, but it does tell you on the site (on the UK verison at least) Here's the Animal crossing page showing how many points you get:
KCY2VPj.png

Thanks for the information, I'm downloading Kirby right now! Honestly: the USA site f\didn't have the price , last time I checked. I just ONLY now saw it IS worth Gold Coins. (I hate that other person... :mad: ) Now I know, and will NOT ask children on miiverse anything financially based... But now I have one more problem: Which Lesson pack, should I buy? Zelda, Animal Crossing, Dinosaurs or... Mario Kart?

I forget what price Azure Striker Gunvolt was, but I love it. Totally worth it.

My bro already bought it, it looks fun. I'm curious about the game, where he teams up with Beck too! :D

Thanks for the information, I'm downloading Kirby right now! Honestly: the USA site f\didn't have the price , last time I checked. I just ONLY now saw it IS worth Gold Coins. (I hate that other person... :mad: ) Now I know, and will NOT ask children on miiverse anything financially based... But now I have one more problem: Which Lesson pack, should I buy? Zelda, Animal Crossing, Dinosaurs or... Mario Kart?

Personally, I would go for either Zelda or AC. But honestly, it's up to which ever you prefer the most I guess!

Reactions: Alegria and Kakea
Personally, I would go for either Zelda or AC. But honestly, it's up to which ever you prefer the most I guess!

I'll get Zelda! Thanks for the help!

(Or I'll flip a coin: Zelda only gives a different shade of red...)

Reactions: Alegria and 28142
I like Zelda's red... it's the only pack I could afford...

Back