Marc, a little question

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I saw a lot of you guys, being you @Marc an admin, in an older forum named CrazyIM.

Sadly, I had a limit with my time and my english skills, so I won't join that one... yet. :whistle:

So... the question: There is another forum? :giggle:

Reactions: Reece
I saw a lot of you guys, being you @Marc an admin, in an older forum named CrazyIM.

Sadly, I had a limit with my time and my english skills, so I won't join that one... yet. :whistle:

So... the question: There is another forum? :giggle:
Yeah there is! and I'm the top posting member there. So, deal with it. :p

Yeah there is! and I'm the top posting member there. So, deal with it. :p

:eek::rage::punch:

I don't have the time, so for now I will only help with this forum... and your bank :D

:eek::rage::punch:

I don't have the time, so for now I will only help with this forum... and your bank :D
that's right. You gotta fill my bank account here first xD I'm loving it keep posting and making me more rich xD

Reactions: ErixSan
that's right. You gotta fill my bank account here first xD I'm loving it keep posting and making me more rich xD

Well, at this rate you will be the first one to redeem one of @Marc eshop cards :D

That's a smartphone forum I created in 2011 for my network of smartphone websites.

Reactions: ErixSan
That's a smartphone forum I created in 2011 for my network of smartphone websites.

So you're a business man :thumbsup:

Marc is not a business man. Marc is a business, man! :p

Marc is not a business man. Marc is a business, man! :p

Marc isn't a business, man. Business is Marc, a man!

Marc isn't a business, man. Business is Marc, a man!

Lol, your second sentence sounded a little odd, but we can work with that! Nice job, @Marc :)

That sentence is a joke: :D

I guess it was then. So why don't you have time for the other forum?

I guess it was then. So why don't you have time for the other forum?

Well, there are many reasons, for example, school. Also, I want to play with my 3DS sometimes, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back