Mario characters that need more attention

• Thread starter UltimateGamers03
  • Start date
UltimateGamers03

UltimateGamers03

Pro MK8 Player, Clan NBP
Towns Folk
Who do you guys think needs more attention and could be apart of a mario story line? What would it be about?
Ill name one who should have one.
Daisy because peach literally steals all the attention

Daisy is one. Wario and Waluigi could also get some more attention. Both haven't got major game releases but would definitely draw some attention if they starred in some new game series.

Wario and Waluigi could also get some more attention. Both haven't got major game releases but would definitely draw some attention if they starred in some new game series.
Wario has his games like Game & Wario and Wario Land: Shake It, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't need that much attention for now.

Wart from SMB2(US) needs to star as a villain in a new game. You can't say that SMB2 doesn't count, because enemies such as Bob-ombs and Pokeys originated from that game and Shy Guy and Birdo are prominent in spin-offs.
Tatanga as well, since he only appeared in one actual Mario game(and with Daisy too).

I wouldn't mind seeing Birdo again. I'm sort of getting tired of Bowser and his minions to be honest. Birdo was probably the hardest fight (from Super Mario Advance) I've ever had in a Mario game.

Back