Mario in Majoras Mask

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
In Majora's Mask, the Happy Mask Salesman is a creepy guy. On his oversized backpack are a couple of masks. One of those masks stand out from the rest. What mask is it? Mario

1200px-MM3D_Happy_Mask_Salesman_Artwork.png

Like me, I'm sure you are wondering how he got that mask. You know you get the Goron and Zora mask once they died and gave Link their soul as a mask? Well I'm assuming the Happy Mask Salesman found the Mario we all know and love, killed him, and used his soul as a mask. Creepy? Yes.

What do you think about this, and how do you think the Happy Mask Salesman got this Mario Mask?

Reactions: Samster
Yeah, this was actually the very first Easter Egg I noticed in this game. Saw it on my very first play through, lol

As for how he got the mask, don’t get me started. Happy Mask Salesman is awesome, but also very mysterious and a slight bit creepy on occasions. I don’t even want to know how he got it, tbh ._.

Reactions: Shiny
It was an alternate universe where Mario died in *insert a game with Mario here* and then the Happy Mask Salesman just saw his face on the ground and kept it for himself or you know he made the Mask himself based off his favorite theater play or something. That's the only logical explanation.

Reactions: Shiny
Back