Mario Kart Mario Kart 64-Credits Theme (Orchestrated)

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
I found a awesome Remake/Remastered version of this theme, i think it sounds great orchestrated. It makes this already great song even better!
But do you like it?

Reactions: Artisan
Sadly I've never played Mario Kart 64 so I wouldn't know how it would originally sound not hearing it before. I think it trumps MK7 and MKDD's credit themes overall even though it's a different music style. I would love to hear something like this from future games (not that modern games have bad music either). It's like something from a movie... wait a sec, the Galaxy series was the same way. In that case it didn't hurt to have orchestrated music for those games although it's just a platformer and it's really not as glamorous as the music says it is because it isn't fitting enough for it. It's still great though.

Here's the original theme for comparison

Reactions: Artisan
I've also never played the game, but that theme sounds pretty nice, especially when orchestrated. It actually sounds like something you'd here when you finish a game. It makes sense that it was with just the credits because it might seem a but out of place if it was anywhere else. It almost makes me wish Mario Kart had a story (wonder what that would be like).

Great tune, real nice remix! Mario Kart 64 is still one of my favorites! To those who haven't played it yet, it's worth downloading.

Back