Mario Kart Mario Kart 7 or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

• Thread starter Dudup2000
  • Start date

Mario Kart 7 or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?

• Mario Kart 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dudup2000

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Is Mario Kart 7 or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS better? Any idea? I looking to buy one.

Without a doubt, Super Sm4sh Bros. is one of the biggest games on the 3DS/Wii U right now. But the lack of a Story Mode really gets at me. I have almost nothing to do in that game these days except for For Glory. And with Mario Kart 7, you're probably just doing nothing but racing. Maybe some online and trying to get the addition kart parts. I think either might be a good choice IMO.

I think Super smash bros is better because it has better online connection and services and I think it's a great game for people that love fighting/action games. I've borrowed Mario kart 7 from my friend and I thought it was ok. though the online mode was not as good as I expected. I also love smash because of it's unique characters,stages ,and achievements. Also DLC for smash is really awesome BTW. :cat:

I think Super smash bros is better because it has better online connection and services and I think it's a great game for people that love fighting/action games. I've borrowed Mario kart 7 from my friend and I thought it was ok. though the online mode was not as good as I expected. I also love smash because of it's unique characters,stages ,and achievements. Also DLC for smash is really awesome BTW. :cat:
Well now. Connectivity can be debatable. For me, I think MK7 is better at that area. Sure, I might see some lag but I can still play just as fine. Meanwhile, I occasionally get disconnected in Sm4sh. Either that or I witness the most horrible lag ever. Sometimes, I see that my moves are delayed which messes with my mojo.

Smash probably has more to do overall. Mario kart is Mario kart and not too different than what you played before. The new Smash, on the other hand, has me very excited. The new, deeper tech on the ledge guarding game shows that the devs are caring more about the people that want to play the game at a higher level and the variety in characters and their uniqueness is really making this game interesting.

Super smash bros is better .You can battle online,train your self and do some mini games like home-run contest .In super smash bros you can even use Amiibo but what i dislike you cant play with them online :(.But mario kart 7 .I like it but there we are just racing challenging other and we can even create our community.But mario kart 7 dont requires an Amiibo.Thats why i prefer super smash bros

Super smash bros all the way for me. I don't really like racing as much as I do fighting

This almost isn't even a question. Without a doubt, buy Smash 4 3DS. The community of the game is extremely active, whereas the MK7 community is falling by the wayside a bit. In terms of total amount of content, Smash 4 includes many different modes, collectibles, an options that you simply won't see with Mario Kart 7. But in the end, I guess it all boils down to personal choice. Racer, or Fighter?

Back