Contest Mario Kart 7 TOURNAMENT!

• Thread starter MegaSuperab
  • Start date
MegaSuperab

MegaSuperab

My FC is 0946-2553-1158.
Towns Folk
Alright, guys, pick up your gas tank. You can win a game. A retail game!

That's right, the Mario Kart 7 Tournament is starting sign-ups! So, here is how it will work out:

There will be 8 players, like normal. It will be 1v1. Each player will have a color to represent them:
Me: Blue
P2: Red
P3: Green
P4: Yellow
P5: Orange
P6: Pink
P7: Purple
P8: Light Blue

There are 16 characters (Not including Mii) in this game, so only one person can use a certain character. Don't use your Mii! Also, say who you want to be if you want to join, and add your FC with it.

My FC: 0946-2553-1158
Name: Connor

Make sure to add every participants' FC to your Friends List. The tournament starts after Marc's.

AND NOW... THE PRIZE...
A copy of Mario Party DS!
Here's a link to everything about the game: http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Party_DS

If you win, make sure to PM your Street Address and stuff. Don't worry, I won't kidnap you!

Last edited:

Sign-ups are open.
Join by giving out your FC, Character, and Mii name.​

Last edited:
I don't think enough people have the game here but we can play if you want. :)

I don't think enough people have the game here but we can play if you want. :)

Okay. Give me your Mii name, the character your playing as (Mii is not allowed!), and your FC. You can join, and next month, I'll close sign-ups if we get at least 4 people to join (including me.).

Okay. Give me your Mii name, the character your playing as (Mii is not allowed!), and your FC. You can join, and next month, I'll close sign-ups if we get at least 4 people to join (including me.).

I'm going to be on vacation for the next week in a half and I won't be bring my Nintendo 3DS so I'll have to contact you then. See you soon. :)

OK. You'll still be able to join next week. :)

I don't have this any more, but the region-lock the online suffers from rules out a bunch of people who may have the game.

Ok then. Sense many people don't have the game, I'm switching it to Mario Kart 7.

Back