Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is now compatible with the Toy Con Motorbike!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Recently, I just found out that Nintendo has released a new free update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. What does this update include? Compatibility with the new Toy Con Motorbike, of course! If you want to see it in action, watch the video below.

So, what do you guys think about this? :eyes:

i saw the video but i dont have the labo :cry:

i saw the video but i dont have the labo :cry:
It looks like it might be possible to play this mode, but with a different control scheme. Near the end of the video it shows a bunch of different ways to play. Using the labo is probably the best experience though

Reactions: AricAttack
I joked around with my friends saying they would do stuff like this. lol I won't ever play it this way but adding other ways to play games through labo is a smart move.

It's a cool idea, but I don't have Nintendo Labo, so I can't know how comfortable it is. Even if I had it, and it was comfortable, I think I would've stuck with the Pro Controller.

They did confirm that there will be more things like this in the future btw if anyone was wondering

I was waiting for them to add this functionality as soon as the motorbike Labo came out, so I'm glad they finlly did!
This probably won't convince me to buy the Labo kit, however.

Back