Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch Bundle Might Be Real

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Good news for those who have not purchased their Switch yet (well, maybe good news depending on price).

A Russian Nintendo store has leaked a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch bundle. The sucky part is, only people living in Russia can access the site, therefore you'll have to use a proxy to view it.

6k02YsQ.jpg

If this is true and the bundle costs less than $360 US, this would be awesome to get if you have not already purchased your Nintendo Switch console. If it is priced at $300 + $60, I'm hoping there's something special about the bundle. It doesn't say special edition or anything, so the Switch might not be Mario Kart themed.

This could be fake btw but it could also be something that is going to be revealed in today's Nintendo Direct.

Reactions: Gamer4647
The reason why it's probably fake is that on the front it shows the grey switch but on the side it shows the neon switch so I think it's fake

Also the cover for the MK8 Deluxe game isn't even on the box. If you look closely it some partly off the edge of the box. I don't think the joycon colors matter though, I could be wrong, I think the box has picture with both colors on different sides. My memory could be incorrect though. I did see another picture of this bundle, on a GameXplain video. While the MK8 box of the side was fixed, the font seemed weird and unprofessional, that could just be me though. This rumor honestly doesn't seem to far fetched, and I easily think it could be real, just that the pictures of it are probably fake.

Also the cover for the MK8 Deluxe game isn't even on the box. If you look closely it some partly off the edge of the box. I don't think the joycon colors matter though, I could be wrong, I think the box has picture with both colors on different sides. My memory could be incorrect though. I did see another picture of this bundle, on a GameXplain video. While the MK8 box of the side was fixed, the font seemed weird and unprofessional, that could just be me though. This rumor honestly doesn't seem to far fetched, and I easily think it could be real, just that the pictures of it are probably fake.
Here's a picture of the normal switch box in reply to the normal box having both colors IMG_20170412_1917425_rewind.jpg

Ok. I guess I remembered wrongly. :D

I have read in several web sites related to game news that apparetly this bundle will be only available in Russia. Now I am wondering about this exclusive russian launch of this bundle? Why? I mean, if nintendo plans to sell as many switches as it can, why not selling the mario kart 8 deluxe bundle worldwide? It is known that mario kart is a console seller, so why just sell the console and the bundled game only in one country?

Back