Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 Kart Maker!

• Thread starter jakemasta
  • Start date
jakemasta

jakemasta

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hello There!
I can see that you are reading my post 'Mario Kart 8 Kart Maker'!
So Hi!
I have a really cool idea for a new game/DLC for Mario kart 8, called Mario kart 8 kart maker.
So what this would be is like a kart creator/editor for your Mario Kart 8 game which would allow you to design karts your way and your style!:cat::)
You could upload and share your karts with other people and put them on your game!
Is this a good idea?

yes this a very good idea. considering how awesome Super Mario Maker is. also you get to make ur own tracks and name ur cups like Bullet bill cup for example. of course no curse word cups like F*** Cup. It doesnt even make sense! really after all these to just ruin the Mario's name with curse word in his games?? No! Thats not happening.

yes this a very good idea. considering how awesome Super Mario Maker is. also you get to make ur own tracks and name ur cups like Bullet bill cup for example. of course no curse word cups like F*** Cup. It doesnt even make sense! really after all these to just ruin the Mario's name with curse word in his games?? No! Thats not happening.
Like i already said in some posts tracks would be hard and they would be too simple only good track maker would be for mario kart SNES, thx

Hello There!
I can see that you are reading my post 'Mario Kart 8 Kart Maker'!
So Hi!
I have a really cool idea for a new game/DLC for Mario kart 8, called Mario kart 8 kart maker.
So what this would be is like a kart creator/editor for your Mario Kart 8 game which would allow you to design karts your way and your style!:cat::)
You could upload and share your karts with other people and put them on your game!
Is this a good idea?
The kart maker only would be a really good idea seeing how you can make karts with parts you win, plus a little bit of kart coustomization i mario kart DS and some other stuff this would actually have potential not as a DLC but as a feature in a next mario kart game!

I don't know mate. I think a kart maker would make Mario kart - which is a casual game - a little to complicated. I think Mario kart 8 is perfect the way it is, but maybe that's just me. :/

I really think that the way this kart maker is implemented is going to decide whether or not it fits in the game. I think that the way the karts are done now is very good, but I think that if the added a way to change the colors of some parts that it would be golden. Plus, how would this kart maker be managed? Will you need a certain amount of coins to add a kart? If not what is stopping the player from making OP karts with max all stats.

I don't think they will, nor should, add such a feature to the game.

However, it is possible it can become a new game on it's own for the NX though, we can dream lol.

Honestly that is a pretty good idea I mean you could make your own kart and basically play your kart and like level up your kart the more you play it or gain more speed for your kart the more you race online. You could also race your friend on multiplayer and level up the more you play against him and stuff like that.

These are some amazing ideas but what would even cooler.
If you have super mario maker and Mario kart 8 you could get the dlc free if you register both of them.

This sounds like a great addition to the series, and I would love to see this included as a DLC feature! However, I do not foresee any future additions to the Mario Kart 8 DLC due to the Nintendo Switch coming out soon. I really hope that a feature like this is included in Mario Kart NX, or Mario Kart 9, whichever you prefer to call it.

Back