Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 on the News

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
Mario Kart 8 made the news, Do you think this will help with the Sales of the game ?
The videois still cool though, and I think more people will know about MK8 now.

That is so funny!

Yeah, I love that video. Still can't believe it made the news though.

Also, Luigi's stare in the video made him a meme, it seems. Anyway, good news for the game, it'll increase the WiiU's sales.

Wow. I thought the news would be how Mario Kart 8 increased the sales of the Wii U by 666%, but I was shocked that it was about Luigi's face xD

I heard about this, Luigi looks like he's going to get revenge.

Wow crazy video love it

why is Luigi the star of it? pfft. He looks somewhat moody too. xD

nice ad. Great that it made the news. Good job Nintendo. ;)

why is Luigi the star of it? pfft. He looks somewhat moody too. xD

nice ad. Great that it made the news. Good job Nintendo. ;)

its like the year of luigi lives on :p also lol it made the news that is quite a silly i think that 666% should have been a better thing. also i think that ssb will make the news also if this does .

They see me Rollin'... They hatin'...

Wow. I thought the news would be how Mario Kart 8 increased the sales of the Wii U by 666%, but I was shocked that it was about Luigi's face xD
666%?! Not true! It when by 9001% xD xD

Reactions: 532
This is very funny, but I have no idea how this is newsworthy. I have a theory that the news channel has some analyst who said the show needs to appeal to a wider demographics and told reporters to look for something for kids. This might have been what they came up with. I guess Nintendo could've also asked (or paid) for some advertising.

Back