Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 Release Month Revealed!

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
During Nintendo's Investor Briefing (which is currently ongoing at the time of writing) has revealed that Mario Kart 8 will be released in May of 2014. Any thoughts on this?

They also revealed the games box art:

16.jpg

Reactions: Marc
It will be releasing in North America in May of 2014? Even so, I am quite excited for the new courses and to see what previous courses will be in the game as well! Also, I bet you anything that Nabbit will be a racer in the game. I haven't seen any new character reveals yet so it's a decent assumption.

Reactions: Marc
May isn't bad. I'll be picking this game up as soon as I see it via eShop (already added the funds for this and SSB).

It can't come soon enough! I hope there are some sweet pre-order bonuses - maybe a download code for the original SNES version or something like they did with ALBW.

May?!?!? I thought it would come out in March or April... Guess I am going to have to wait a while before I can finally get Mario Kart 8... Can not wait until the release of it!!!

It will be releasing in North America in May of 2014? Even so, I am quite excited for the new courses and to see what previous courses will be in the game as well! Also, I bet you anything that Nabbit will be a racer in the game. I haven't seen any new character reveals yet so it's a decent assumption.

Yeah, May of this year. I honestly was expecting it to come out like the first week of June.

Yeah, I don't think they've revealed ANY "new" characters yet, which is a shame. We'll probably see a new one in the next Nintendo Direct.

thank goodness.

May 30th is this game's release date if anyone was wondering.

Congrat for everyone who own a wii u (or going to buy) and wait for this game for a long time! For me, i can only play mario kart 7...:(. May it has a big improve and excited everyone!:)

Back