• Thread starter Hissae2
  • Start date
Hissae2

Hissae2

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
The trailer:

What do you think of it?

I am really looking forward to Mario Kart 8. I love the way the new tracks look in the trailer. I am really hoping they bring back Moo Moo Meadows too, I miss that track. :p

What would you want to see in it? Something I'd love to have and have wanted this for a while now, is the ability to build our own tracks. I know other racing games have it so I don't see why Mario Kart can't as well. I know it's extremely unlikely though. :/

I love the concept of the gravity that Mario Kart 8 brings and I must say this game looks like a wonderful game, the graphics are beautiful and the game looks smooth, the tracks look well developed also. I need a Wii U big time for Super Smash and this game, they have incorporated the gravity really good in the tracks, I like it. This game looks like a buncha good wholesome fun :D

This is one of the reasons why I'm going to purchase a Wii U in 2014. The gameplay from the video looks great. I'd also like to have that track building feature that you mentioned @Hissae2.

Here's some gameplay (with awesome commentary) for anyone who's interested.

Reactions: Marc

Here's some gameplay (with awesome commentary) for anyone who's interested.

It looks great, I sure hope that I can get a Wii U soon for this game :)

The game looks truly amazing. I'll be playing the game competitively for a while. I just need a Wii U Pro Controller and I'm all set for the track.

Those graphics are stunning. I can see the stylistic origins from its Mario Kart Wii counterpart. Good job, Nintendo. It's time for those Wii U sales to sky rocket.

Those graphics are stunning. I can see the stylistic origins from its Mario Kart Wii counterpart. Good job, Nintendo. It's time for those Wii U sales to sky rocket.

I agree, I sure bet that the Nintendo Wii U sales will sky rocket when this game and Super Smash for the Wii U releases.

With 1080p 60fps, I think they're doing an excellent work!

With 1080p 60fps, I think they're doing an excellent work!

Yeah I agree, this is why I like most Nintendo games their games are able to play quite smoothly compared to Sony's game (IMO) is quite edgy and tends to lag, a lot.

I don't have a Wii U but I played it on a technology fair in my city. The graphics are stunning not just for the games!

Reactions: Onett
It's only on the Wii U , why not the 3DS ? Mario Kart 8 has some cool features especially the lighting in the game , the gravity and the lighting.

It's only on the Wii U , why not the 3DS ? Mario Kart 8 has some cool features especially the lighting in the game , the gravity and the lighting.
I know Mario Kart 8 sounds like an amazing must have game, but, if I recall correctly, each Nintendo console must have one Mario Kart game, since the 3DS already has Mario Kart 7 there is no chance of another Mario Kart game.

Furthermore it could be too much work to make a separate 3DS version. I mean, it's already pretty ambitious that they're doing it for SSB4, so I wouldn't count on them doing it like that for all games.

It looks so good, Too bad it is not on the N3DS! The 3DS did get the last Mario Kart though (Mario Kart 7), I might get a Wii U because all of these good games are starting to add up!

This is one of the main reasons I'm getting a Wii U. I love Mario Kart, and Mk8 looks graphically stunning compared to all the previous ones. Plus, I like to race on new tracks and have fun racing with other people.

Glad that Nintendo isn't rushing this one like they did with Mk7.

I'll be downloading it the night it comes out.

I'm one of those "competitive" Mario Kart players, so it only makes sense to go to this now.

The only thing I really want it to have is off TV play.

I'll be downloading it the night it comes out.

I'm one of those "competitive" Mario Kart players, so it only makes sense to go to this now.

The only thing I really want it to have is off TV play.
Yeah. Hopefully all that will be on the gamepad is a map of the track and player positions. That way off TV play will be possibly. Even though I probably won't use off TV play, that feature would be nice.

Yeah. Hopefully all that will be on the gamepad is a map of the track and player positions. That way off TV play will be possibly. Even though I probably won't use off TV play, that feature would be nice.

Well, at the E3 Demo the gamepad had a map and a horn...hope they get rid of the horn, haha.

Well, at the E3 Demo the gamepad had a map and a horn...hope they get rid of the horn, haha.
I think that was just a place holder, since they didn't have anything else to put there. Hopefully...

Back