Mario Kart: Double Dash!! favorite pairings, and kart

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another topic-thingy about probably one of my favorite racing games next to Kirby Air Ride: Mario Kart: Douboe Dash!! \o/

Now anyone who's played this already knows, but for those who don't, the game is essentially Mario Kart, but with two riders instead of one. AND you can co-op on races to stand a better chance of winning ( Depending on if your partner knows how to drive, lol )!

But this post isn't about the ins and outs of the game itself, it's more about what characters you like to pair together in which kart. And I'm not just talking about 'what's the best combination for winning', either. :p
Now I know, most people just play to win/beat their best time on games like this, but c'mon, why not have a little fun with it? It IS a game, after all. \o/

So to those who have played it, do you have a favorite pairing and kart t use when you race around? :eek:

Reactions: Samster
Oh my word, it’s been ages since I’ve played this classic <3

I honestly don’t remember all that well, mainly cause it’s been so long. But, if memory serves, it was always Luigi and Mario, cause they’re the classics :p

I always loved using them for some reason, and always won, even though Mario and Luigi’s Special Items were hot trash, lol

Reactions: P2.0
I liked the Bullet Blaster and the Waluigi Racer the most because I'm not the best at this game but those karts I think were the ones I was the best at so I try to pick characters that fit those. Also if you wanted to be really mean you could just use the Parade Kart. I also thought Wario's car from Wario Land 4 should've never left the Kart series. Purple is just a good color
77Uelsm.png
!

Reactions: P2.0
Back