Mario Kart Mario kart registration

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
How many people have been able to register Mario kart 8? I tried to, and it seems that club Nintendo is down right now.

It's a good sign though - probably means MK8 is selling like hotcakes!

Those who are already at Platinum status should wait until July 1st so the coins don't go to waste.

Well I tried to at-least log in, my Club Nintendo account today (for no apparent reason) and it was chaos, I got two different error screens, was stuck on my log-in process, and when I did successfully log-in, my account shown that I had no coins, and there was tabs missing, horrible! I suggest everyone wait a while before your MK8 code is defected by a bug or something.

I didn't experience any problems, but then again I registered it at midnight so...probably was in the minority of people in the US that downloaded.

Well I downloaded my Mario Kart 8, first I got my free game and everything was fine but when I went to do the survey to get me my coins, it gave me a whole bunch of errors and stuff like sorry, this page wasn't accessible, I did it twice and then I just gave up.

I now have enough coins to get Super Metroid with Club Nintendo.

I registered mine at like 10:30pm the night before it came out. I went in, got my free game, got my coins and got out.

I knew there was about to be a stampede of people overflowing servers.

I Got mine like a month after it came out, i registered the code, i was already at platinum status anyway.

Back