Mario Kart Mario Kart Tour will get a multiplayer mode in the future

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Right now it's grayed out but the multiplayer option is there, so we'll likely see an update in the future that includes online multiplayer in Mario Kart Tour. I don't know what "Inbound" stands for but I guess we'll eventually find out.

fJe8EOb.jpg

I think it's available today in app stores so be sure to check it out.

What do you think about multiplayer being included in the Mario Kart Tour mobile game?

I don't know what "Inbound" stands for but I guess we'll eventually find out.
It probably means "Coming soon"

Reactions: Danominator
It was just announced possibly that multiplayer is behind the paywall btw. Wouldn't surprise me if it was

It was just announced possibly that multiplayer is behind the paywall btw. Wouldn't surprise me if it was
Did they reveal a price?

Did they reveal a price?

if it was behind a paywall, it'd be in the subscription service which is £4.99 a month

ew, not gonna pay another $60 a year on top another $20 so i can play a watered down version of a game i already own. I could play an even better mario kart game online without even needing to pay for it. Does not seem worth it. Assuming it isn't paid tho, that's cool, and I hope the online for it isn't terrible.

ew, not gonna pay another $60 a year on top another $20 so i can play a watered down version of a game i already own. I could play an even better mario kart game online without even needing to pay for it. Does not seem worth it. Assuming it isn't paid tho, that's cool, and I hope the online for it isn't terrible.

The subscription is already needed for 200cc mode, prizes, and mario among other things btw

FOR MARIO?

That was confirmed fake

That was confirmed fake

I knew it wasn't an "official source" hence my possibly. But it still wouldn't surprise me if it was behind the paywall, or at least some aspects of it will be.

Well, the beta that's up right now (as of today) is only available to players with the Gold Pass. But I believe when the full thing is up and running, anyone will be able to play it regardless of having the subscription or not.

Well, the beta that's up right now (as of today) is only available to players with the Gold Pass. But I believe when the full thing is up and running, anyone will be able to play it regardless of having the subscription or not.

@Sky but according to @milesiscool123, that's been confirmed as fake.

The beta is behind a paywall, which isn't something new for beta testing. Sometimes they select a few people to test things out or let premium users do the testing before launching the stable product to everyone.

@Sky but according to @milesiscool123, that's been confirmed as fake.

The beta is behind a paywall, which isn't something new for beta testing. Sometimes they select a few people to test things out or let premium users do the testing before launching the stable product to everyone.

It still came at least half true though :p

Reactions: Marc
Back