Mario levels you can speedrun through

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I played the last level of NSBM soo many times that I'm now able to speedrun through it with ease. That's probably the only level I tried to actually speedrun through.

What about you guys?

I'm pretty sure some of you can at least speedrun through several levels in the platformer Mario games.

I played the last level of NSBM soo many times that I'm now able to speedrun through it with ease. That's probably the only level I tried to actually speedrun through.

What about you guys?

I'm pretty sure some of you can at least speedrun through several levels in the platformer Mario games.
Yooooo, the final castle of NSMB is my jam! I played that game to death. Actually, I can speedrun most of New Super Mario Bros. at this point.

Reactions: Marc
NSMB level 1-1. :cool:

Reactions: Danominator and Marc
SMB on the NES 1-3
Everyone says it's hard but that level is practically designed to be speedrunned.

I can speedrun the 3d mario games, i know where all the easiest stars and shines are at ( without glitches tho ) also mario run the whole game

Super Mario 3D Land is super-fun to speed through as Luigi, given that he runs faster, jumps higher, and has a glitch that makes him run EVEN faster if you give it some time. Also, he's required to complete the game twice to unlock the final level, so...yeah. There's that.

All of Mario odysssey...

Super Mario 3D Land, 1st level.

Most of New Super Mario Bros. Wii and some other games. Speedrunning in general is fun, but mario games are made so well it's almost perfect for it!

nsmb2 6-3

New Super Mario Bros Wii, 4-1 with mini mario

It feels like the level was made for it

Alot of levels in the 2d games are programmed specifically to be speedran, but 3d is different. The turtle race in oddessy is a fun way to show how fun 3d speedrunning can be, and i think the balloon world also adds that joy into the game, if you can avoid clipped ballons at least. Mario 3d world is also fun because while being 3d its 2d enough for them to be programmed to be speedran. I had a friend on the wii u miiverse who would do challenges, and 3d world speedruns are some of the more fun ones to do.

Reactions: Danominator
Back