Mario Maker Which Mode Will You Play?

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
So When you create levels and play them, what mode will you play them in? Will You Play The levels in old fashion 8-bit mode? Or will you go modern and play them in HD Mario U Mode? I personally would play them in Hd Mario bros u mode. What's your favorite Mode? If its 8-bit then give a reason as to why you like it. If is HD Mode then same thing. What's the reason behind you liking a specific mode.

Why not play both? I would probably pick HD too though since 8-bit Mario Makers are pretty widespread on flash game websites. In no other Mario game can you make your own levels in HD and play them.

For 1, they are not modes, there art styles, and 2, I'll maybe use 8-bit most of the time (Because when you make a new level that will be selected. I'm the default option kind of guy.) but I might sometimes use HD.

In mario maker I would probably choose modern because I prefer it better than classic. I'm just not used to the nes because I started off with GameCube and I usually play snes games because it has better color!

I personally prefer the 8-bit version so I can build easier since it's a lower resolution and easier to make hard levels. Most likely however I would be experiencing neither since I don't have a Wii U and if I did have one it would have SSB4 for it only. HD mode doesn't appeal to the senses like 8-bit since NSMB was meh for me graphics flavor wise.

I personally would fluctuate between both. I like the old retro style as well as the newer style. On another note: Doesn't the level length seem a little on the short side? I mean, the line at the bottom of the editor (from start to finish) seems to have an OK length, but in actual relation to the level size, it doesn't take long to reach the goal. Hopefully Nintendo will extend it since they have all the way until 2015 and during to work on the game.

I would make the levels in 8-bit, because it would be easier to know where stuff is going (thanks to the pixels acting like a grid) and then playing the levels New super mario bros U style

Back