Mario MMO

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Interesting thought.

What if Mario had an MMO? What would the purpose of the game be? How would gameplay go? Would there be an economy within the game? What platform would be utilized?

Mmm... Well, a MMO game of Mario would be nice, but I don't think it would be a platform game...
Of course, it would be for Wii U (because the Nintendo project to do free-to-play games).

Maybe a "Mario Party" game, because Mario Kart isn't a Free-To-Play :D

Mmm... Well, a MMO game of Mario would be nice, but I don't think it would be a platform game...
Of course, it would be for Wii U (because the Nintendo project to do free-to-play games).

Maybe a "Mario Party" game, because Mario Kart isn't a Free-To-Play :D
So, you could see a Mario party mmo but not a land filled with goombas, koopas, enemy Mario's, etc?

So, you could see a Mario party mmo but not a land filled with goombas, koopas, enemy Mario's, etc?

Well, a 3D Mario will bring problems to Nintendo, because it will need a lot of server performance.
A Free-To-Play games isn't the same as a MMO, so... I can see a lot of MMO games from Nintendo of Mario...

But if you talk about a Zelda, Star Fox or a F-Zero one...

It will be an MMO FPS of course :p Like Team Fortress 2.
Oh wait, its been done before:
marioFPS1.jpg

:hilarious:

Well, a 3D Mario will bring problems to Nintendo, because it will need a lot of server performance.
A Free-To-Play games isn't the same as a MMO, so... I can see a lot of MMO games from Nintendo of Mario...

But if you talk about a Zelda, Star Fox or a F-Zero one...
This isn't real. Don't take into account server issues. Point of this topic is imagination and what your dream Mario MMO would be like.

marioFPS1.jpg

I liked it until the gun. :p Add hammers and I'm sold.

marioFPS1.jpg

No gun, better.

This isn't real. Don't take into account server issues. Point of this topic is imagination and what your dream Mario MMO would be like.

Well, then my ideal Mario MMO would be an RPG like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

It would be pretty cool to see a Mario MMO. Heck, I would play it everyday. I really like playing MMO games, they are pretty cool.

Yeah, it does sound pretty cool, Corey. I think I would play it everyday as well. Even though I'm not that into MMO games, anything that has to do with Mario is a must have.

I want an MMORPG Mario game based on Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

You could wander around the Mushroom Kingdom and hop into other user-created dreams. It would be amazing.

Back