Mario Party 10

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Mario Party 10, was announced today, on Nintendo's E3 Digital Event. It looks alright, I really like the graphics, but honestly, I feel like the Mario Party series, is losing it's zest, and that why people aren't interested, they recycle the same mini-games, and just no flavor, I really hope this Mario Party has online play.

No online, no sale. I have the other 12 Mario Party games if I want local play.

I guess Mario Party as maked a greatest hit it's the only first Mario party game i liked

Wonder how the Amiibos will work. I predict they'll be better AI but this doesn't seem like the game for that because it doesn't seem like a hardcore game. Then again it can be used in YWW and Captain Toad. That's the only thing I might care about to see if they are worth it or not. Not surprising because from the N64 and up there's been a Mario Party for that console/handheld. More of a family type game... well a lot of the Wii U ones are.

Really the did release a trailer already

it should not be 10 there are more than 9 other mario party games. also they should do wifi and more mini games. no wifi on a part game is kinda boring .

I hear this is suppose to focus on bowser making it sorta bowser party.

I personally think this game looks amazing! It's a pretty good move from Nintendo to change up their Mario Party games by giving you the opportunity to play as Bowser to sabotage the game for your friends. Honestly, wifi or not, if I had a Wii U, I'd be purchasing this without a doubt. Although it would be cool if it allowed wifi within your friendslist. I can understand not having global wifi since each game last an hour or longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back