• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.png
Mario Party: The Top 100
Mario Party is a great game franchise that brings friends and family together to play multiple mini-games and have fun. Nintendo usually does pretty well with these game and became popular instantly. Most people when there hear news about a new game get exited and can't wait to get it. But did you know we are going to have another game?

On November 10, 2017, Mario Party: The Top 100 will be released in North America for the Nintendo 3DS! This is the 3rd and possibly last Mario Party game for the Nintendo 3DS. This game is set to have 100 mini-games and support Amiibo! This game will have 8 playable characters, these characters are; Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, and Rosalina
This game will cost $39.99.

So what do you guys think?

Did you know?

Mario Party: The Top 100 is the 21st game in the Mario Party Series.

I just wish there were more playable characters than that (was hoping for Dry Bones or Hammer Bro from MP8) but with good mini games from the entire series AND will have mini games from MP8 (My first and favorite MP game) will make this game something I want to pick up.

Reactions: Duffy and Dark Link
I would've liked it if it had MORE BOARDS!!! COME ON!!! This franchise is starting to go downhill ever since Star Rush was released, being a game "where it's everybody's turn" .

I haven't got it yet, but I'm looking forward to it! the minigames were always the best part and it seems like they are the focus here.

Excuse me, but did you say NO PARTY MODE AND ONLY MINIGAMES?!?!? (sigh) Fine. I'll buy it, just because it says Mario Party on the front. :p

It's gonna look cool to see the really old games get remade.

It's gonna look cool to see the really old games get remade.
This game is already out worldwide :panda:

Shh I know I'm just trying to get the Mario Emblem :p

I really liked star rush. I have only heard bad things about this game. Better off buying every mario party than this game... most people just disagree with thier claim of these being the “top 100” minigames, and others dont like how there isnt much besides the minigames, and there isnt any minigames from any of the gba ds or 3ds mario party games, dispite it being a 3ds game so stylus and mic games still work, so it could have been on the switch but they were lazy and reused assets from other 3ds parties.

Back