Mario Tennis Aces Playable Character List

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A datamine revealed 26 potentially playable characters for Mario Tennis Aces. I can't say for certain if it's true or not because nothing has officially been confirmed by Nintendo, so take it as a pinch of salt.

List of playable characters in Mario Tennis Aces :
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Yoshi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Koopa (Bowser)
  • Koopa Jr. (Bowser Jr.)
  • Hone Koopa (Dry Bowser)
  • Teresa (Boo)
  • Rosetta (Rosalina)
  • Kinopico (Toadette)
  • Kinopio (Toad)
  • Diddy Kong
  • Noko Noko (Koopa Troopa)
  • Pata Pata (Koopa Paratroopa)
  • Hey-Ho (Shy Guy)
  • Kameck (Kamek)
  • Catherine (Birdo)
  • Gabon (Spike)
  • Wanwan (Chain Chomp)
  • Bunbun (Boom Boom)
  • Karon (Dry Bones)
  • Gesso (Blooper)
This list doesn't look 100% fake IMO. I'd believe it. What about you?

Looks real enough to me. I'm glad all of my old favorites are here like Shy Guy and Bowser Jr. I hope they add Pauline and Nabbit in the future one day, I really thought we would have seen Pauline or Cappy due to Odyssey , but I guess there's always the chance of adding them in later. As for Nabbit I always liked him and would like to see him in more things. Captain Toad is another one, but they would need to do something about him not being able to jump.

No it has to be fake. Why? Waluigi's in it, and Waluigi is rarely ever added to a Nintendo game.

Yeah I know, Waluigi was added to the game (what a surprise!), which is pretty cool. Chain Chomp is a very interesting character. It holds the racket in its mouth right? That's actually pretty cool. Boo and Blooper are also interesting characters.

Back