Mario Toys are in Happy Meals In the US

• Thread starter Agentperson
  • Start date
Agentperson

Agentperson

Custom Title
Towns Folk
Yup. Basically Mario Toys are at McDonald's. That's it really. Idk much about this other than that some McDonald's locations may have 1 Variety (or all of them. Idk)
20180724_173242.jpg
Terrible Cropped image for your amusement
And going off topic, Mario Kart Hot Wheels now exist

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Ooh! I love when McDonalds finally does something right! I might have to collect them all, because once I get one of something, it turns into a game of gotta catch ‘em all.

Reactions: Agentperson
Guys, mccdonalds does this all the time. Maybe every 5 months or so they come out with new mario toys.

Guys, mccdonalds does this all the time. Maybe every 5 months or so they come out with new mario toys.
But it's rare in the US

Oh. I don’t go to mcdonalds so I guess i wouldn’t know.i have seen mario stuff there before though

I like the Cappy and Mario one the best. It's the one I would go for if I was collecting these things.

Reactions: Agentperson
The Yoshi one looks pretty cool! No, not the one where Yoshi is running in a pile of white stuff (what is that even?), and looks like his body seeps into thst white stuff, but the one with Yoshi's tongue permanently attched to that wheel. That or the Cappy Mario one would be the one I would get if I wanted to collect one.

Back