Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars 3DS & Wii U

• Thread starter Paulie880
  • Start date
Paulie880

Paulie880

Nintendo King
Towns Folk
What are your first thoughts on the game? If you are gonna get it, which version? You can get one version and the other one for free! But that is only retail. The game will be in stores and on the eShop in March 5. Only 13 more days! It's price is 19.99! I will probably get the 3DS eshop version! So here are a few videos!
Wii U: (E3 demo)
Both Versions:
So tell me!

To me it is really a good game !:D . I would really love to buy this game and I really liked the series though I didn't really play it alot . I really suggest anyone who liked the series get this game :) every time I see something like this it just makes me feel like I don't have enough games lol but I look forward to getting this great platform puzzle game

I played a bit of the DSiWare Mario Vs. Donkey Kong game but didn't really enjoy it (but I was 9 or 10 so obviously I was an idiot.) I got Mini's on the Move when it came out and absolutely HATED it. Terrible game. It's good that they were trying to be innovative but bleh.

I purchased this game yesterday and just now beat it (walkthroughs are really only useful when a game is new), pretty happy with it so far. I don't think it should be named after something used in online play though. Plus stars not being used in single player is kinda stupid imo.

Back