Mario Vs Donkey Kong

• Thread starter Mario1992
  • Start date
Mario1992

Mario1992

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Nintendo has just revealed after the Digital Media Event that Mario vs Donkey is coming to Wii U next year.

What do you lot think about it?

I've never played any games from this series before... so I might try this one when its out.

Reactions: DracoWinged
I think it might be boring as of the gameplay and competitive manner. Honestly, I never liked any of the games from the series, so my opinion is probably not that useful.

Is it in 3d or 2d as the same as Minish cap

I think it may be 2D...

Oh well i thought it would be in 3d but still useful

Well I only know much about the GBA version and that one was more of a Puzzle style to it with limited actions or if you did do them you'd have to time them right. If you liked the arcade/ GB VC DK then you might like this game series.

Stay on that same tradition

Eh, I was expecting this, especially after seeing the HTML5 tech demo of the game a few months back. It was only a matter of time.

I'll most likely pass on it but then again, they haven't really shown much. Mini's on the Move was decent but if they don't add anything more I don't see many people buying it.

Wait...this is the first Mario Vs. Donkey Kong on a console. I think Nintendo is just putting games on Wii U to put games on Wii U at this point.

I've never played any games from this series before... so I might try this one when its out.

same here, I can't really say much about it from the looks of things, it seems like it's not gonna be all that good, tbh. Who knows, it may surprise us. :p

i have played every game in the series so i think i will like it

i had every game in the franchise so i can give my opinion. This M.VS.DK game is just like the rest but with a few differences, this version is different from that demo shown earlier.

I've never heard about the series, so it is a bit intriguing. From some images I've seen, it looks like an extended minigame to me.

Back