Mario vs Wario

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
milksheikh

milksheikh

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Who do you think is more awesomer?

I will still go with Mario as being the awesomest.

He is a not bad player you can say :p, Not saying Wario is all that bad though.

Mario for sure. Wario is just annoying and more uglier. I don't like his bad attitude either. xD

Wario should deserve to win. He's an anti-hero with an actual personality. Heck Mario is in games that shouldn't even involve him in the first place.
tumblr_m5b1gricNG1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg
Wario is stronger, he's nearly invincible, and he doesn't save princesses unless it's on accident or unless money is involved. Plus he's been a boss before. Obey Wario! Destroy Mario![/spoiler]

Reactions: Moon Rain and Icemario
I would have to say mario, but don't forget about the death stare though.
rO0ABXQAX2Z7aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRlcGVuZGVudC5jby51ay9pbmNvbWluZy9hcnRpY2xlOTQ2OTM2Ny5lY2UvYWx0ZXJuYXRlcy93NjIwL2x1aWdpLkpQR31mNzc3N2Y2NTB0.jpg

Reactions: 18
Why don't we put in Luigi and up the stakes? :nailbiting:

I'll say Mario. Mario can fix sinks. Wario can only break stuff! The money-obsessed little unlikable beast... :rage:

Something as that would be great since they are cousin and rivals

Mario is red and Wario is yellow, plump, and has a moustache. I would say Mario since he has starred in many more games and fought many greater foes. Wario looks like he watches TV all day with a bag of potato chips on his lap and a can of soda on the table in front of him.

Wario is gross. Mario is fat. But still Mario is the character to choose :p only for the fact that he's the good guy and main host in the games ;3 Mario is pretty awesome (although I have to say I do love playing warios games ;P especially warioware!) So that's about it... The character that's better awesomer than wario and Mario combined? Waluigi! ;D Long live is pointy-ness! Waluigi for president!!

I'd have to say Mario, though I love the Wario Land games (and would love another one) more than most of the 2D Mario platformers and in Super Mario 64 DS he dominated in the Versus mode (although he was considered the worst in the main game).

I've always been a huge Mario fan so I'll have to go with home. Wario isn't bad though, especially in games like WarioWorld for the GameCube.

Wario_World_game_cover.jpg

I absolutely loved Wario World and all the other Wario Games, excluding WarioWare (WarioWare stinks). From a selfish point of view, Mario is kind of like Wario. He collects millions of coins and keeps them for himself. Even Luigi is kind of like that, as you can see in the Luigi's Mansion series. But out of Mario and Luigi put together, Wario would have the most greed. He can never have enough and always wants more. So in terms of money, Wario is better. However there are many other aspects...

Saving Princesses: Mario
Racing: Mario
Parties: Depends on Luck really
Sports: Mario (Wario is out of shape)
Fighting: Depends
Wrestling: Wario
Making Video Games: Wario
Swag: Wario

I dunno, it's a tough decision to say who's better.

I absolutely loved Wario World and all the other Wario Games, excluding WarioWare (WarioWare stinks). From a selfish point of view, Mario is kind of like Wario. He collects millions of coins and keeps them for himself. Even Luigi is kind of like that, as you can see in the Luigi's Mansion series. But out of Mario and Luigi put together, Wario would have the most greed. He can never have enough and always wants more. So in terms of money, Wario is better. However there are many other aspects...

Saving Princesses: Mario
Racing: Mario
Parties: Depends on Luck really
Sports: Mario (Wario is out of shape)
Fighting: Depends
Wrestling: Wario
Making Video Games: Wario
Swag: Wario

I dunno, it's a tough decision to say who's better.

You left one thing out. I think Wario is funnier than Mario (just my opinion). I like playing a Wario game when I feel like having a good laugh.

Reactions: 423
Back