1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Marshadow a possible new character?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. Society' started by Dark Link, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:28 AM.

1. Dark Link

Dark Link The Hero in Black Link's Dark Side

Play Coins:
    2,093 coins
    image.jpeg
    So we all know that Marshadow is a new Mythical Pokemon and that many Pokemon Fans love this Pokemon. Well we are expecting a Super Smash Bros. game for the switch and it could be a Smash 4 ported or could be a whole new Smash game. Well if we got a new Smash game, don't you think Marshadow would be a good character to have? I mean it is a pretty cool idea and should be thought about. So what do you guys think, Should Marshadow be a possible new Character?
  2. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    69 coins
    I'd like to see Phermosa as a character. Yeah, I think Marshadow would be pretty cool.
  3. Artisan

Artisan Remember, remember the 5th of November. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,172 coins
    I don't know too many Gen 7 Pokémon but besides Decidueye (even though he's in Pokken Tournament) I would definitely think Marshadow has a chance in the new roster. I think Marshadow would play a lot like Lucas and Ness because they have a similar size and they have similar powers.
    Dark Link likes this.
  4. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,192 coins
    Technically speaking, it's a ghost type so how are physical attacks going to hit it? :panda:

Scratch that. Decidueye is in Pokken according to @Artisan D:

If we get back all of the Pokemon characters in the new Smash game, I wouldn't really want to see another Pokemon character added unless they get rid of two of the current Pokemon characters. We have enough already >.<
  5. Zukrad

Zukrad Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works. Real Life Final Boss

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    >Another Pokémon character in Smash
    >A Pokémon that isn't even half as popular as any of the characters in Smash
    >Character that hasn't been chilled enough in different Pokemon media to be recognizable enough to warrant a spot (Unlike Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo and the starter)

Yeah, I'm putting $200 on "Is never going to happen ever"
    Maybe as a Pokeball Pokemon