Moon/Sun Marshadow is coming to Pokemon Sun/Moon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The mythical Pokemon, Marshadow, is coming to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon :eek:

My guess is that it'll be available via Mystery Gift. I'm hoping it's over Wi-Fi with a code :panda:

Marshadow is a fighting and ghost type Pokemon. It has an incredible speed stat and a dangerous physical attack stat. I think this baby is going to be banned from OU .-.

Reactions: Kadaj
Yeah It be cool, and japan is having a movie with him. Called pokemon movie I chose you. Witch is a restart of the frist show. So maybe thats why there giving it out in the games.

Marshadow, another gem discovered long before its official reveal through datamining. Seems like an interesting and fun mon to use. Also it gets its own Z move so that should be fun as well :D

Daaannng! Ghost and Fighting? That would be down right lethal to normal types. :eek:

Kinda looks a cross between Meowstic and Misdreavus :p

I've never heard of a ghost/fighting type though, this should be interesting. It actually looks too adorable to harm/scare anything. I'll probably pick it up (once released) and give it a whirl~ :D

Ghost and Fighting type? I'm not sure if I heard of this type combo before, but it sure looks interesting. I'm also wondering how will this guy take a role in the latest Pokémon movie given that it's shown in the latest trailer (at least for Japan at the time I'm writing this), but I'm pretty sure it will be pretty OP just like every Legendary/Mythical 'mons available.

The mythical Pokemon, Marshadow, is coming to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon :eek:

My guess is that it'll be available via Mystery Gift. I'm hoping it's over Wi-Fi with a code :panda:

Marshadow is a fighting and ghost type Pokemon. It has an incredible speed stat and a dangerous physical attack stat. I think this baby is going to be banned from OU .-.

Aww look at it its adorable ! ^~^ can't wait for this cutie hehe :p

Reactions: Ace
Marshadow it's really cute :cat: I never heard its cry until now, and that only adds to its cuteness. I took a look at its stats some time ago and I'm pretty sure it's going straight to Ubers in Smogon not very much after its release lol. Its STAB combination is unresisted so it can bring Shadow Sneak + Spectral Thief + Close Combat, and the last slot can be pretty much anything that better fits the team. It gets all the Elemental Punches, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Rock Slide and Poison Jab, so it can play around with it quite a bit. Its Sp. Attack is not bad either, so it could make use of it. Something else is that its bulk is not bad at all, 90/80/90 is quite respectable, specially for a Pokémon with 125/125 Attack and Speed... Oh, and it gets Technician, which makes Shadow Sneak hit harder than Dragonite's Extreme Speed. Yeah. This little one packs quite a punch... literally.

Reactions: Kadaj

If it isn't marc I'll get u a code like I Always do

Sees Ghost and fighting type *triggered* :eek::eek::eek:

Back