1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Moon/Sun Marshadow is coming to Pokemon Sun/Moon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Universe' started by Marc, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    5,328 coins
    The mythical Pokemon, Marshadow, is coming to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon :eek:

My guess is that it'll be available via Mystery Gift. I'm hoping it's over Wi-Fi with a code :panda:

Marshadow is a fighting and ghost type Pokemon. It has an incredible speed stat and a dangerous physical attack stat. I think this baby is going to be banned from OU .-.
    Kadaj likes this.
  2. DarkSpyro

DarkSpyro The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    343 coins
    Yeah It be cool, and japan is having a movie with him. Called pokemon movie I chose you. Witch is a restart of the frist show. So maybe thats why there giving it out in the games.
  3. N

N The Poyo Leader Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    Marshadow, another gem discovered long before its official reveal through datamining. Seems like an interesting and fun mon to use. Also it gets its own Z move so that should be fun as well :D
  4. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    57 coins
    Daaannng! Ghost and Fighting? That would be down right lethal to normal types. :eek:
  5. Mikaya

Mikaya Obscured in Ink Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,580 coins
    Kinda looks a cross between Meowstic and Misdreavus :p

I've never heard of a ghost/fighting type though, this should be interesting. It actually looks too adorable to harm/scare anything. I'll probably pick it up (once released) and give it a whirl~ :D
  6. Starry Windy

Starry Windy Let's do our best! The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    17 coins
    Ghost and Fighting type? I'm not sure if I heard of this type combo before, but it sure looks interesting. I'm also wondering how will this guy take a role in the latest Pokémon movie given that it's shown in the latest trailer (at least for Japan at the time I'm writing this), but I'm pretty sure it will be pretty OP just like every Legendary/Mythical 'mons available.
  7. Kadaj

Kadaj JENOVA's Youngling Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    67 coins
    Aww look at it its adorable ! ^~^ can't wait for this cutie hehe :p
    Ace likes this.
  8. Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802 Nintendo Mobile Game Junkie Hardcore Casual

Play Coins:
    586 coins
    Marshadow it's really cute :cat: I never heard its cry until now, and that only adds to its cuteness. I took a look at its stats some time ago and I'm pretty sure it's going straight to Ubers in Smogon not very much after its release lol. Its STAB combination is unresisted so it can bring Shadow Sneak + Spectral Thief + Close Combat, and the last slot can be pretty much anything that better fits the team. It gets all the Elemental Punches, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Rock Slide and Poison Jab, so it can play around with it quite a bit. Its Sp. Attack is not bad either, so it could make use of it. Something else is that its bulk is not bad at all, 90/80/90 is quite respectable, specially for a Pokémon with 125/125 Attack and Speed... Oh, and it gets Technician, which makes Shadow Sneak hit harder than Dragonite's Extreme Speed. Yeah. This little one packs quite a punch... literally.
    Kadaj likes this.
  9. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy Sorceress of Nothingness

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    If it isn't marc I'll get u a code like I Always do
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Smooth Criminal :' Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    15 coins
    Sees Ghost and fighting type *triggered* :eek::eek::eek: