Moon/Sun Marshadow Thoughts?

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg
So we recently had GameStop start releasing the Marshadow Codes. You also may know that this Marshadow comes with a Marshadium Z, that is one powerful move. Although this new Pokemon is a cool new addition to have, I want to know one question, What do you think about the Marshadow?

Personally, I don't play the Pokemon franchise, but if my opinion means anything, I think that he looks quite cool, and it's cool that it also comes with a Marshadium Z right off the bat. I don't know this for sure, but I think that his move set looks pretty powerful. As well, it's also level 50 as soon as you get it. What do you guys think? As well, what do YOU think, Dark Link?

Personally, I don't play the Pokemon franchise, but if my opinion means anything, I think that he looks quite cool, and it's cool that it also comes with a Marshadium Z right off the bat. I don't know this for sure, but I think that his move set looks pretty powerful. As well, it's also level 50 as soon as you get it. What do you guys think? As well, what do YOU think, Dark Link?
I think it's pretty amazing. I used a GameStop code for this bad boy and I was surprised on how strong Marshadow was. Spectral Thief is a strong move alone but with the Marshadium Z upgrading the move takes it to a whole new level. Basically with the Z Move it's an instant K.O, and also provides an awesome Cutscene for the move.

Wow! That sounds awesome! Maybe I should play Pokemon Sun and Moon just to see the breathtaking cut scene! ;)

lol jk

However, the instant K.O. sounds pretty OP. Do you need to beat the game to enter the code, or can you literally just enter it at the begening of the game and mow down everything in your path?

Wow! That sounds awesome! Maybe I should play Pokemon Sun and Moon just to see the breathtaking cut scene! ;)

lol jk

However, the instant K.O. sounds pretty OP. Do you need to beat the game to enter the code, or can you literally just enter it at the begening of the game and mow down everything in your path?
Well you can enter the code at any point in the game as long as you have a save file. As for mowing down your path, it may seem like it's that easy but it doesn't work like that. You need to finish a certain amount of Trials to be able to tame certain Level Pokemon. For Example: I just started the game, used the Marshadow Code, and went into some grass. I could start a battle but usually the Pokemon will refuse a move since your not able to tame them. So if chose Spectral Thief to attack, it would say something like "Marshadow refused to listen" But it is possible to get that Pokemon to attack but it doesn't happen often.

Oh wow! I didn't know you had to tame them! Shows how much of a noob I am!:bag:

I'm not much of a competitive battler, but I do like Marshadow a lot! It's a cute Pokemon and has a cool unique typing! I doubt I'll use my Marshadows for battling, but I do plan on claiming a language set of them for collection purposes! Hopefully I can get them done before Ultra Sun & Moon comes out!

Reactions: Dark Link
Marshadow seems...interesting. I wonder how good it is in battles.

I want to know one question, What do you think about the Marshadow?
Too overpowered. It could dish out heavy attacks and take solid hits. I'm glad it was banned in OU rules.

I really like his design. Also his other form (when he uses his Z Move, Soul Stealing Seven Star Strike) is pretty epic looking. He is very OP with great stats and great moves.

Also his appearance in the Pokemon Movie is kind of weird (he barely appeared at all) and Marshadow even appeared in an anime episode which is new and pretty cool!!

Back