• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Enigma Berry.png
Gonna be Mass Producing this lol

Effects: Restores 1/4 HP when hit by a super effective move.
I don't want one because it doesn't seem very useful for anything I can come up with but you never know. The stat boosting berries are more useful in my opinion but you cannot get them any way possible in Gen 6.

This Enigma Berry is to specific and is only useful in two pokemon for competitive, they are : Trevenant, and Exeggutor, those are the kind of pokemon that you cant defeat in one hit, so because of the ability Harvest that those two pokemon have this berry will always activate in the sun weather and cure them if they get a super effective hit, and its more useful sometimes than the sitrus berry , because sitrus only activates in the middle life of the pokemon.

But anyway i dont want to use sun team in XY, so i really dont need this berry XD

I kinda want to mass produce it cuz of its rarity lol
This Enigma Berry is to specific and is only useful in two pokemon for competitive, they are : Trevenant, and Exeggutor, those are the kind of pokemon that you cant defeat in one hit, so because of the ability Harvest that those two pokemon have this berry will always activate in the sun weather and cure them if they get a super effective hit, and its more useful sometimes than the sitrus berry , because sitrus only activates in the middle life of the pokemon.

But anyway i dont want to use sun team in XY, so i really dont need this berry XD
@Borky, Sitrus berry is definitely better than enigma berry in Harvest Trevenant and Harvest Exeggutor's case lol In the sun Harvest recycle the berry 100% and when their HP is on the red or in a pinch, Sitrus berry activates and restores its HP lol On the other hand, Enigma Berry restores is if its hit by a super effective attack. In which case, a Sun-powered Fire Blast or Flamethrower won't make both of them activate Enigma Berry since most of the time, they'll get KO'd by the Sun-Powered SE attack. But enigma berry has its advantages as well lol. Both trevenant and exeggutor can take an Ice beam(provided the user doesn't have a very high SpAtk stat with STAB lol) or any SE attack and enigma berry will activate restoring you 25% HP lol.

Anyways Sitrus Berry is superior in most cases and enigma berry is just some sort of gimmick lol :D

Effects: Restores 1/4 HP when hit by a super effective move.
I don't want one because it doesn't seem very useful for anything I can come up with but you never know. The stat boosting berries are more useful in my opinion but you cannot get them any way possible in Gen 6.

Actually you can get the stat boosting berries lol You just need to breed them lol I think Serebii has a guide there lol :)

Back