a weird flying cat-Artisan
a cow that talks-CbdSora
a dinosaur thats 3ft 5- me :3
the RP will begin Wednesday afternoon

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
I will be that Narrator you need :3

Reactions: RAWRDINOSAUR
Get ready for the most suavalicious narrator you've ever seen! (Even better than Morgan Freeman!)

Ill go for the main guy!

okone, in
two nice sig.

Reactions: Leviathinian
So, um, what exactly is this? Just from my experience, just listing vague roles like that and then basically free-styling (AKA free-for-all-ing) never really works out, just to let you know. I've been there and it can only end in fights between players and/or chaos. I think you should at least come up with a basic plot/story behind it and work from there. Even stuff that doesn't have a big plot or goal has to start somewhere. Not to be blunt, but this whole thing looks very disorganized.

I'm not trying to stop you from making a roleplay (in fact, I'm glad more people are getting interesting in it), I'm just trying to give a little advice.

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Reactions: Shippo and RAWRDINOSAUR
Yeah, it would be a bit better if there was kind of a basic plot, so we dont end up making this too confusing, like this:

Alfred: We need to save the princess!

Charles: Im going to da mall! LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I'll be the flying cat

what about mains hate eachother but not to the death hate
then a mysterious murder occurs causing them to investigate
the cat is the female mains pet
the cow is someone they meet along the way same with the pokemon
in the end the mysterious person (who the narrator will play) turns out to be....

I'm suave AND mysterious now! I must be one swood guy...

That actually sounds pretty cool. I may even consider taking the main female role but I'm probably too busy with what I already got going, sorry.

*Raises hand* Can I fill the cow role?

we need a female lead by tomorrow or all bets are off

Honestly, I'm not too much of a roleplayer. I like to read rp's but that it.:sorry: Sorry... Except from that I never have much time thanks to school...

Ill be your ugly pokemon.

How do you plan on role playing with that lack of peoples a role playing is an art that needs perfection and planification you should add more people.

Back